We're winning 11-12 games this season

kskboys

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
Schedule Remaining:

Pitt
DET
SF
ATL
PHIL
Hous
WASH
NYG
CINCY
CAR
TB
PHIL
WASH

Soooooooo, point out the 9 wins you are predicting from this schedule. And that means We will only have 4 more losses. And w/ WASH and PHILLY both looking tough.

kskboys

Reaction score
there is a difference in being optimistic and being a homer

with a 17 fame schedule we would have to win at least 9 more games out of 13.

NOW we have another game with the Giants so there is one
if we sweep Wash that is two more
TB
Carolina
Bungles
Houston

that is just seven

so anyone really thinking this team can win more than that.....
And have you watched WASH this year?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
This team has proven that fast starts and dominating regular seasons mean nothing.

The Packers were 3-6 after week 8 last season. They struggled to make the playoffs and didn't get over .500 until week 17, barely squeaking in. Then beat the #2 seed and gave the #1 seed all they could handle.

Point being, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. Maybe, just maybe, a tough stretch could galvanize the team to circle the wagons and come together with that purpose we haven't seen from them.

That's the fan side of me talking and hoping.

The realistic side of me isn't betting on it though.

shabazz

Reaction score
We can win the SB. Bring back most of the same players and add a few better ones.

And the same fans will still predict a losing record the following year.
The frustrating part is that by simply signing Dak and Ceedee when he should have , it's been reported that they would have had an extra 20 million available to sign some REAL free agents and not waste this season

When Jerry said he was " all in" this is exactly what he should have done.....but he had to drag it out to have the media talk about us every day instead.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Schedule Remaining:

Pitt
DET
SF
ATL
PHIL
Hous
WASH
NYG
CINCY
CAR
TB
PHIL
WASH

Soooooooo, point out the 9 wins you are predicting from this schedule. And that means We will only have 4 more losses. And w/ WASH and PHILLY both looking tough.
This Dallas team will lose at least 4 more games before Thanksgiving.
Zero chance they go 9-4 or better the rest of the year.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The Steelers are missing guys too and the Cowboys have a key advantage at qb and extra rest.
You have no clue who they will be missing next week, and if Russ is on this list still that is a good thing. All extra rest does for our team is make them more unprepared, and that rest won't make Parsons and D Law available. Stop graspoig at straws

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Both the offense and defense have been bad. Do not act as if the defense is entirely at fault. The offense should not get a pass from anyone.
I didn't give them a pass. It starts with the defense. They haven't stopped a team from scoring the first 3 quarters in the last 3 games.

Defense by far is the main problem and it's not even close. Every drive the opponent is scoring points...... you don't think that's a bigger problem?

rambo2

Reaction score
You have no clue who they will be missing next week, and if Russ is on this list still that is a good thing. All extra rest does for our team is make them more unprepared, and that rest won't make Parsons and D Law available. Stop graspoig at straws
I certainly have a clue. How do they look so far today?