We're winning 11-12 games this season

shabazz

Reaction score
they’ll lose 11 if they don’t figure it how to stop the other team enough to win the time of possession battle. They are doing very poorly in controlling the clock and it’s because the defense can’t get off the field when the opponent is running or passing.
A buddy of mine at work looked at the schedule and saw 6 to 8 wins purely based on the roster and lack of offseason moves AND the other teams adding starters through FA

rambo2

Reaction score
It would be great if NE goes in to SF today and win. Then what will the SF fans with their love fest for them do. :muttley:

They will have excuses while still dumping on the team they profess to be fans of.
It would be great. It's going to be a hard year for the 49ers.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dak and Lamb are better that their players.
Pitt can stop Dak and Lamb, we are kird of struggling against the running game. That is not a real argument i,s it, lol. We are kind of missing our 2 keys guys on D, you do know that right? If we pull it off that will be encouraging, but no objective fan can argue Dak and Lamb are better than Fields and their WR's so we will win

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A buddy of mine at work looked at the schedule and saw 6 to 8 wins purely based on the roster and lack of offseason moves AND the other teams adding starters through FA
Is your buddy at work equivalent to the liquor store clerk? :laugh:

rambo2

Reaction score
Pitt can stop Dak and Lamb, we are kird of struggling against the running game. That is not a real argument i,s it, lol. We are kind of missing our 2 keys guys on D, you do know that right? If we pull it off that will be encouraging, but no objective fan can argue Dak and Lamb are better than Fields and their WR's so we will win
The Steelers are missing guys too and the Cowboys have a key advantage at qb and extra rest.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
It would be great. It's going to be a hard year for the 49ers.
It's funny how many people think the Cowboys are bad.
Come on, have you watched them play lately?

jgboys1

Reaction score
there is a difference in being optimistic and being a homer

with a 17 fame schedule we would have to win at least 9 more games out of 13.

NOW we have another game with the Giants so there is one
if we sweep Wash that is two more
TB
Carolina
Bungles
Houston

that is just seven

so anyone really thinking this team can win more than that.....
Out of those 7 games, I would only maybe count on 3 of them as probable victories. The giant, one of the Washington games and Carolina. I think Houston, Tampa Bay and yes, even the 0-3 bengals could definitely and most likely beat us.