We've seen too many penalties from Connor Williams

Cmac

Reaction score
Connor just earned a place for Fall Guy nomination.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
It’s getting ridiculous… the staff seems high on McGovern. Why he’s not starting is beyond me. Williams should be the depth lineman. Not the other way around.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Holding happens on every play. Why is it consistently called on us? Now he has the reputation and they're watching him closely.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
MM made more costly mistakes than Williams today.

droopdog7

Reaction score
If MCGovern was better he’d be starting
Same at center
Not sure about the center part. Do we even have another one? I’m hearing McGovern being groomed to replace the center later this year.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I said the Center was our weakest link, but now the dude after today has tied that. One of them has be replaced, McGovern, Collins, or Badass

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Conner Williams needs to be replaced by McGovern in the bye week. Enough of seeing him get walked back into the QB. Enough with seeing him with multiple penalties.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Does Daks game get judged by the pick and the fumble or the rest of the game? Dak had a ton of time to pass for a lot of the game. How did Conner do other than the penalties that were Ticky tak in my book

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m not one for knee jerk reactions but we’ve seen too many penalties week after week from Connnor Williams. Connor McGovern should be the starting left guard in Minnesota two weeks from today.

L Collins would be my choice

jnday

Reaction score
I’m not one for knee jerk reactions but we’ve seen too many penalties week after week from Connnor Williams. Connor McGovern should be the starting left guard in Minnesota two weeks from today.
I have not been hard on Williams because I still believe that he is playing out of position. Everything about him points to him being a tackle and it is his natural position. He is not playing tackle, so he needs to improve his play at the guard position or he needs to be moved to tackle. Something has to change, that is certain. McGovern is a natural guard and his play shows the progress he has made. He needs to start at the left guard position. The penalties today from Williams could have easily cost the team the game. That needs to change before the next game.

jnday

Reaction score
L Collins would be my choice
I would agree if I knew what version of Collins would show up. If he returns from his suspension overweight, out of shape, and injured, he needs to sit on the bench. If he returns in top form, he was one of the best tackles in the game and he needs to play at the RT position with McGovern starting at LG. It all depends on Collins.