We've seen too many penalties from Connor Williams

Reaction score
The guy has had four years to get bigger, badder, & better. He's a little bigger, that's it. Time to cut bait with him & insert McGovern. The team still needs to draft for both inside & outside in the first four rounds next April.

DanA

Reaction score
Technically 2 because the Patriots declined one.

I have three but could be wrong
  • Holding on the interception Q1
  • Holding on the missed FG Q2
  • Holding/Unsportsmen like on FG Q4

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have three but could be wrong
  • Holding on the interception Q1
  • Holding on the missed FG Q2
  • Holding/Unsportsmen like on FG Q4

Correct but since they declined the 3rd hold and took the unsportsman conduct the hold doesn't count officially.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I would love to see people defend him after today. If he keeps this up we will lose games because of him.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Connor Williams has to be the most relieved man in the locker room tonight. He is almost embarrassing. I see people saying the refs are being “ticky-tacky” on the holding calls. This crew for today’s game (which was bad) is the third straight crew to throw multiple flags on CW. He’s got a problem.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I didn't read all 4 pages so please forgive me if this was already answered. Yes it was a holding but what did he do after the play to got him an unsportsmanlike penalty? They never showed it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yes he is a clown. Nearly lost the game single handedly
so Mike going for it on 4th and 1 on the 1st possession of the game from our own 30 had nothing to do with almost losing the game? Or Dak's fumble on the goal line? Or Daks pick in the endzone? or How many penalties did Tyron have?

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
He's too weak and he overcompensates with holds. There is absolutely no reason to not replace him with McGovern at this point.

TheHerd

Reaction score
When Lael Collins comes back, move him to LG bench Connor Williams and keep Terrance Steele at RT.
This would be the best 5, but we keep hearing Collins doesn't like to play guard. And we don't want to upset Collins

Aven8

Reaction score
Connor Williams has to be the most relieved man in the locker room tonight. He is almost embarrassing. I see people saying the refs are being “ticky-tacky” on the holding calls. This crew for today’s game (which was bad) is the third straight crew to throw multiple flags on CW. He’s got a problem.

Yes he does.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I’m not one for knee jerk reactions but we’ve seen too many penalties week after week from Connnor Williams. Connor McGovern should be the starting left guard in Minnesota two weeks from today.

Connor is the reincarnation of Doug Free. Back breaking penalties at critical moments in a game.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
so Mike going for it on 4th and 1 on the 1st possession of the game from our own 30 had nothing to do with almost losing the game? Or Dak's fumble on the goal line? Or Daks pick in the endzone? or How many penalties did Tyron have?
Are you sticking up for Williams after that game?