guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
How did he miss that?

never mind TD!!!!!! great catch!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Excuse me for wishing to be in the playoffs instead. Although if today's loss gets McCarthy fired, I'm all for the result today

I'd love to be in the playoffs if I thought the team had a chance. Andy Dalton, with a garbage defense, against Tom Brady? No chance.

Mookie

Reaction score
Overdose of morphine and valium.

Okay that was really dark lol.
Not dark, that's a good way to do. I was thinking of going to a really tall building and doing a 9-11 jump

guag

Reaction score
I think they can go to 11
Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Big drive for the WFT to end the half. They get the ball to start the 3rd, too.

pitt33

Reaction score
Personally, I don’t care who wins tonight.

Dallas lost.

The division blows. The NFC East representative will have an early exit. The only thing guaranteed is that team will play one more game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Everyone thought 18-0 Brady would destroy the Giants in 2011. You never know.

18-0 Brady was 2007, but I digress. Those Giants actually beat other teams with winning records, unlike the 2020 Cowboys (who beat none).

If you thought there was a chance of the 7-9 Andy Dalton Cowboys going on a SB run there's nothing I can say to change your mind. "Fan" is short for fanatic, after all.

guag

Reaction score
All these talking heads can talk about is "don't worry Giants fans we still have a chance!!!!"

MaineBoy

Reaction score
We want the Fecals to win to really piss Jerry off. Watching Garrett beat him today and then have Mara go to the playoffs with a first year HC exposes Jerry’s incompetence a little more.