WFT vs Eagles Game Thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lol. We could’ve been going to the playoffs but the team wanted to tank. I’ve never seen such a piss poor performance in a playoff deciding game than the one I saw from Dallas today. Dalton looked like he was ready to retire. Big Mike didn’t even challenge. WR’s dropped everything. Zeke was in it for his stats as if we were already eliminated. Defense was the defense. O-line looked it worst in weeks.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Want to blame someone? Even his body language stinks loser.....

usa_today_14992838.0.jpg

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like we are picking 11th with the Eagles and WFT picking ahead of us.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So I guess the Eagles plan on making this game interesting after all, McCarthy better hope that the Football team wins this or his not challenging that Giants catch is going to become a bigger controversy for him.

Does it really matter if Tampa Bay blows out the Giants instead of the Cowboys?

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lol. We could’ve been going to the playoffs but the team wanted to tank. I’ve never seen such a piss poor performance in a playoff deciding game than the one I saw from Dallas today. Dalton looked like he was ready to retire. Big Mike didn’t even challenge. WR’s dropped everything. Zeke was in it for his stats as if we were already eliminated. Defense was the defense. O-line looked it worst in weeks.
How about the year we played philly in the last game. It was a win and in and philly won like 40-6 or something crazy like that.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Lol. We could’ve been going to the playoffs but the team wanted to tank. I’ve never seen such a piss poor performance in a playoff deciding game than the one I saw from Dallas today.

You must have missed the handful of really dreadful week 17 division rival games in the past 20 years which took us out of the playoffs. :laugh:

How about the year we played philly in the last game. It was a win and in and philly won like 40-6 or something crazy like that.

Lol exactly.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If Washington loses. At least I'll get some benefit knowing Jerry is pissed knowing a win would of gave him a home playoff game. Hope it keeps him up all night as it probably will me:facepalm: But I won't be losing tens of thousands over it:lmao:

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score
so mike doenst call offense or defense plays

and cant manage obvious in game stuff like challenging that very important play

hes a big walkin talkin fraudulent joke of a coach and of course its JERRY dumbbuttt in the end everytime..

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Skins went to sleep. Crazy. I don’t understand why they don’t come after hurts. He’s proven he’s not as accurate. He’s sitting there

guag

Reaction score
It would suck if the Eagles pull off the upset and beat the Commanders while our Cowboys choked and crapped the bed, season and destroyed a playoffs opportunity.
And the 6-10 Giants go on to win the Super Bowl, Jason Garrett clapping his way to a Super Bowl ring with a record-setting offensive performance in the playoffs.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
so mike doenst call offense or defense plays

and cant manage obvious in game stuff like challenging that very important play

hes a big walkin talkin fraudulent joke of a coach and of course its JERRY dumbbuttt in the end everytime..

what is he paid to do?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
So if the Iggles win shouldn't Titanic Ron lose his job? They were gift wrapped the NFC East, and so far choking

guag

Reaction score
So how long until the league "figures out" Jalen Hurts (not that he's amazing or anything)?