What’s the deal with all the penalties?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
That guy woolen is terrible lol they could’ve called a lot more on him.

They called stuff then picked it up.

Dallas had a lot of pre snap again .

I kind of feel like all the flags were pretty justified right? Seattle just is sloppy and and undisciplined as us

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
There is NO REASON, for pregame penalties, and we keep doing it. Especially on defense.

Cydios

Reaction score
87uqzz.jpg

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The record for yards is over 300, but I don't know what it is for total flags.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
It would be cool if you can chose when you get to use your penalty yardage .

For example Seattle did late hit in our extra point. Why can we only get those yards in a stupid kickoff? Let us elect to use thet at any time in the game we choose

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I really had no major gripes with the zebras.

A lot of flags but legitimate penalties by both sides.

And they convened a few times and got calls right— like the Hankins non face mask.

Pevansjr

Reaction score
The pre-snap penalties need to be cleaned up for sure, especially the lining up in the neutral zone. As flag happy as the refs were it did seem like in the 4th quarter they kept them in their pocket a little more. I have no problem with them calling the egregious fouls, but some of the more tricky tak flags, they just need to let them play. That goes for both teams.

Pevansjr

Reaction score

For example Seattle did late hit in our extra point. Why can we only get those yards in a stupid kickoff? Let us elect to use thet at any time in the game we choose
I dunno about using it anytime, but I agree, that seems to be just a waist of penalty yardage.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
1951 CLE vs CHI - 37 Flags for 374 Yards
1976 TAM vs SEA - 39 Flags for 310 Yards

These are the current records for both categories.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score

Well, I think it's stupid that the Cowboys didn't do more with the penalty yardage. If you're kicking off from the 50, why not do a hard squib kick so they have to return it? They need to practice some plays kicking off from the 50, IMO

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Well, I think it's stupid that the Cowboys didn't do more with the penalty yardage. If you're kicking off from the 50, why not do a hard squib kick so they have to return it? They need to practice some plays kicking off from the 50, IMO
Do a surprise onsides

You don’t get it they get it at the 35 anyways . Ten yards isn’t much diff

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Makes the game unwatchable. Someone makes a play and first thing you do is look for a flag.
100% agree.

I have a Seahawks buddy (well I have several living in the PNW lol) that I was texting back and forth with during the game, and we were both complaining equally about how the refs ruin the flow and excitability.

Aven8

Reaction score
That’s the first time Cleat and his crew has officiated a Cowboy game since 2020 folks. Which means he’s on the D team……

Starstruck22

Reaction score
They call holding on Smith which is the same 100% hold at the end of the game on OSA which could have cost Dallas the game. It would have put Seatitle back 15 yards and more than likely would have been the end but it wasn’t. But it is blatant and it is obvious the refs are either blind or corrupt.