What’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

GenoT

Reaction score
Now that Zeke’s onboard, what’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

I’m guessing 7-10, depending on how much he’s used on 3rd-down.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Yay this means our top 4 picks on the draft will do nearly nothing this season for us

Hooray!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now that Zeke’s onboard, what’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

If he's playing well, then possibly 15 to 20. If Zeke is going to play 20-25 plays, he's only going to finish with 10 to 15 touches. Our tailbacks will probably touch the ball 25 to 30 times. Of course, if we also play Morris that could shift, but I think Elliott/Pollard will be our backs with maybe Olawale getting a carry or catch if we follow through on using him as more than just a blocker.

jday

Reaction score

5 is setting it high in my opinion (excluding Special Teams).

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hard to say. I know Zeke has been working out on his own but being in game shape without any contact to me that will be the key on the touches Zeke has. I would also say depending on Pollard level of play in the game. If he is hurting the giants with his play then his touches will be more than 10

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Guessing those posters who went all-in on dissing Zeke while repping Pollard are gonna need a little extra time to find their way off Fantasy Island.
Why don't you understand we are all on the same team? Why do you feel the need to belittle those that have a different opinion? I think Zeke will be limited in this game so Pollard gets a chance to have a better game. It's a guess on my behalf so why can't you just let me have it. Must you smother out every thought that differs from yours? Are you that insecure?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why don't you understand we are all on the same team? Why do you feel the need to belittle those that have a different opinion? I think Zeke will be limited in this game so Pollard gets a chance to have a better game. It's a guess on my behalf so why can't you just let me have it. Must you smother out every thought that differs from yours? Are you that insecure?

Joe did @Rockport hack your account? :flagwave:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score

I’m looking at Kamara’s game log on NFL.com - his last 5 games, 14, 11, 12, 14 and 7 carries and about 6 receptions per game.

Btw with that many touches he scored 16 touchdowns.

I literally believe Pollard will be used in exactly the same way, especially in the red zone.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Im more interested in see what Pollard does in the role they drafted him for, than how he does purely as a backup.

GenoT

Reaction score
I’m not belittling anyone, Joe...or attempting to smother thoughts other than my own. Just having a bit of fun.

As far as your assumption that I’m insecure, as far as it pertains to a shts and giggles fan site, you might first wish to consider your own such issues.

GMO415

Reaction score

They don't trust him on blitz pickups, so there goes 3rd down. The FB will be in according to team sources.

With that said under 10.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m not belittling anyone, Joe...or attempting to smother thoughts other than my own. Just having a bit of fun.

As far as your assumption that I’m insecure, as far as it pertains to a shts and giggles fan site, you might first wish to consider your own such issues.
Just concede my point and leave me alone.