What’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

endersdragon

Reaction score
I would put it at 10, no sense in running Zeke too much and we still are a team that wins and loses in the run game.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He was allowed to be in practice for two weeks prior to coming off suspension though, right?

It’s been awhile but I do not believe so. I believe he was reinstated following the 6th game and allowed to practice the week leading up to his return against the Seahawks. Maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You do know EzEs back right? No one wants to see him while 21s balling
Will 21 ball like he did in the playoffs vs the Rams? Oh, never mind, the Giants are this upcoming opponent. He'll look good for you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now that Zeke’s onboard, what’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

I’m guessing 7-10, depending on how much he’s used on 3rd-down.
each one builds on the other..seriously he has to show each carry hes due another..who knows by the mid season he could be getting 15 if hes that good..right now I agree 7-10 Rushes 3-5 passes..

we truly dont know if this kid is ready..PS is joke..

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Now that Zeke’s onboard, what’s the over/under line for Tony Pollard’s touches vs NYG?

I think 7 ish is realistic.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Will 21 ball like he did in the playoffs vs the Rams? Oh, never mind, the Giants are this upcoming opponent. He'll look good for you.
so you are saying the our Defense is in big trouble, you Zeke troll?...

because they let a one legged Gurley and a fat CJ run over them and play keep away.. you know that guy Barkely?

well I guess we should fold the tents up now and forfeit because I remember the defense being the reason we lost that game.. its called TOP, that 2nd qtr was some of the ugliest defense ive ever seen..

No quinn, Tank and BJ off surgery aging LEE.. Heath ..yup anything else on Zekes somehow is the sole reason for the rams loss??I remember that game, care to sit and watch our Oline get blowing into the backfield all game?

people who use the Rams to try and show EE isnt special forget he averaged over 5 per carry and over 120yards in the other 2 preseason games? Rams game can be used to pretty much describe a total letdown by every player and coach on the team...but good try..NEXT

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I think Pollard gets around 10-15 and Zeke gets around the same. Morris may factor in some too but he’ll probably pilfer more of Zeke’s carries than Pollards to ease him back in.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
so you are saying the our Defense is in big trouble, you Zeke troll?...

because they let a one legged Gurley and a fat CJ run over them and play keep away.. you know that guy Barkely?

well I guess we should fold the tents up now and forfeit because I remember the defense being the reason we lost that game.. its called TOP, that 2nd qtr was some of the ugliest defense ive ever seen..

No quinn, Tank and BJ off surgery aging LEE.. Heath ..yup anything else on Zekes somehow is the sole reason for the rams loss??I remember that game, care to sit and watch our Oline get blowing into the backfield all game?

people who use the Rams to try and show EE isnt special forget he averaged over 5 per carry and over 120yards in the other 2 preseason games? Rams game can be used to pretty much describe a total letdown by every player and coach on the team...but good try..NEXT
20 rushes for 47 yards and a 2.3 yards per carry...during the playoffs where the elites truly shine. Eh?

blueblood70

Reaction score
20 rushes for 47 yards and a 2.3 yards per carry...during the playoffs where the elites truly shine. Eh?

ONE GAME bro..the ENTIRE TEAM PLAYED BAD COACHES ETC..miss the point troll..

his other 2 playoff games hes averaged OVER 5 PER AND OVER 120..YOU MISS THOSE?

thats right doesnt fit your troll narrative..move on im so glad Zeke got paid so you trolls can sit and stew in it..:laugh::rolleyes::popcorn:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Zeke 3 carries for 3 TD’s. Pollard 20/120 for 4 TD’s. Dak 20-22 3 TD’s :D

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would look at Pollard from a snaps played perspective more than number of touches.

I expect Pollard to play 25% of the offensive snaps or more.