What’s up with Neville Gallimore?

wecasa

Reaction score
A defensive player selected from a big 12 school where defense is optional conference wide and he's a disappointment? Not shocked at all.

John813

Reaction score
This team can find OL talent in the draft but has struggled at DT for over a decade now. Would be nice to get a Jalen Carter/Breese/other stud prospect DT.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Even from the broadcast it was easy to see Gally & Bo in there doing their job. Did you see Cincy run up the middle much? Did you see Burrow escape up the middle? Not sure what you guys are watching sometimes.

quickccc

Reaction score
But we got rid of the younger and bigger NT (whom a division rival quickly picked up) in order to keep these older stiffs who continue to do nothing. What's worse is Dan Quinn came out saying...

If you really liked him thar much, why did you agree to let him go, Quinn? What were you thinking? :mad:

Apparently like him enuff for practice squad type ... but not 53 roster worthy..

And what " older" stiffs are you talkin' about ?
among the DTs, we're relatively young, probably among the youngest set of DTs in the NFL

quickccc

Reaction score
What’s up with Gallimore. Haven’t heard much about him this year. Is he on the back of a milk carton? I was expecting a bigger impact from him this year.

frankly i had expect to hear Osa's name more so .. especially since he's been used outside-edge in the 3 man DL looks
but hey, it's only been just a mere 2 weeks.

Same with everyone. :rolleyes:

Proof

Reaction score
But we got rid of the younger and bigger NT (whom a division rival quickly picked up) in order to keep these older stiffs who continue to do nothing. What's worse is Dan Quinn came out saying...

If you really liked him thar much, why did you agree to let him go, Quinn? What were you thinking? :mad:

i'd assume that despite liking him, he liked the rest of the guys more. and older stiffs? gallimore is 25 and in his second year lol

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score

Still crying about this kid who wasn’t gonna play. We just had a great win. Come on now.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yall thought I was bad when I was right about mukuamu. Just wait until gallimore shut yall up

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think the last 2 weeks were against pass happy offenses and Dallas countered with more pass rushing packages. 15 games to go. With Barkley this week I expect a little more of the base packages so Gallimore will get more looks. I think it is also because they have been so productive from the outside. I mean none of the DTs have really shined yet. It's early.

quickccc

Reaction score
I think the last 2 weeks were against pass happy offenses and Dallas countered with more pass rushing packages. 15 games to go. With Barkley this week I expect a little more of the base packages so Gallimore will get more looks. I think it is also because they have been so productive from the outside. I mean none of the DTs have really shined yet. It's early.

one of those " pass happy " offenses actually ran for 127 rushing yards ( Fournette) so those rush pass packages obviously did Not fare that well ..

Loso86

Reaction score
IN 4 man rotation LOL they are pushing the center of the pocket i saw many of the DE sacks because of that DL actually collapsing the pocket..right two games big rotations DQ uses al his guys..
Big facts lol, some of these fans just wanna complain

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
What’s up with Gallimore. Haven’t heard much about him this year. Is he on the back of a milk carton? I was expecting a bigger impact from him this year.

From the off-season talk he was suppose to take the next step up the ladder. Looks like he has fallen down a couple of steps.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Dallas is 14th in defensive rush yards. Is that because of Parsons too? You'd think we were 30th how yall act

erod

Reaction score
Teams aren't running up the middle on Dallas. That's not a coincidence.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

He got cut because he’s the worst thing f the bunch.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
i'd assume that despite liking him, he liked the rest of the guys more. and older stiffs? gallimore is 25 and in his second year lol
Dan Quinn has relied on the older vets much more, yet they have hardly done much. Seems like the younger players are the ones making more plays.