What 2 NFL teams you want to see in Super Bowl matchup

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Packers vs. Bills and Green Bay to win it all because Aaron Rodgers is like Joe Buck to posters around here. Plus, the Bills haven't lost to a non-NFCE team yet. Lol.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Would love to see the Bills get the last word with Brady and beat the Bucs in a SB. He has tormented them for a long time and finally the Bills have a QB, defense and running game to handle him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't root for the Bills with the way Beasley crapped on this franchise on the way out.

Having said that, I think they may be playing the best of anyone right now. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Jipper

Reaction score
if dez is still on baltimore then them vs anyone but tb

Aven8

Reaction score
Bills-Packers. Big Josh Allen fan and I like that a beaten-down franchise is having some success.

But I'd take KC-Packers because Mahomes is awesome also.

I was hesitant on Josh Allen until we played them on Thanksgiving last year and than I became a huge fan. Very impressive big dude!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Bills vs Packers, with Bills win.

Now I'm not a Bills fan, but there's two reasons for my comment:

1. Beasley with the Bills. Cousin (I'm claiming he is!!!!).
2. Bills had the 4 losses in a row, would like them to get one win, feel sorry for players like Kelly and Smith, played for years but never got the ring.

If I have one team to root against the most, it's the Steelers, if they get 7 rings Dallas will never catch them in titles. Dallas beat them in SB XXX, so we're only behind them 2-1 head to head, can't do anything about the two 70's games, but if Dallas can beat them in another SB it'd be a bit better, 2-2 is better than 1-2.

And Rothlisbergher got one ring with an absolutely terrible game, he didn't deserve that win...

Last edited:

Robert Chorba

Reaction score
Yep, a fitting end to this season.

I think it will be a rematch of the very first SB, before they even called it that.

No, Superbowl 1 was Greenbay and The Kansas City Chiefs, called "The AFL-NFL World Championship Game" at the time. Greenbay won 35-10. At the time the leagues agreed to a merger of the AFL and the NFL but didn't merge until 4 years later, but the leagues agreed that the champions of each seperate league would play each other when each league season was over. When they finally merged, they re-named the AFL-NFC Champion game the Superbowl and then the first 4 AFL-NFL Chamionships became known as SB 1-4 even though they weren't called that at the time they were played.
I think you are referring to the championship game played for the Championship of the NFL in 1945. It was the Cleveland RAMS 15 ,Commanders 14. Yes it was the Rams, not he Browns. I think the Browns were in another league at the time. It was simply called the NFL championship. (Interestingly, The Cleveland BROWNS beat THE LA RAMS in the NFL Championship in 1950). It was the 13th NFL Championship at the time, but not equivalant of a Superbowl because the Superbowl took the Champion of 2 separate leagues (The AFL and the NFL) and played each other for Champion of both leagues. It would be the same as being NFC Champion because the original NFL became the NFC and the AFL became the AFC. Still it's a championship all the same.

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'd love to see a Mahomes vs. Rodgers duel.

However, if not for Goff, I think it would be a Baltimore v. LA Rams Super Bowl. I think the Rams' defense can stop anyone in the playoffs, even beat Rodgers in the frigid confines of Lambeau Field. But Goff is the weak link of that team. I don't trust him.

I just think it's the Ravens' time. I don't think any of the remaining teams wanted them to get into the playoffs.

I think Brady is going to wilt under playoff pressure. I know that sounds strange given his history. But I think he's too old and once he starts getting hit more (they relax the rules during the post-season), we're going to see how pedestrian he really is/was this season.

As a Dark Horse, look for the Bills to make noise.