tyke1doe

Reaction score
Mahomes vs Rodgers

State Farm Bowl

Imagine the sponsorship dollars!

200.gif

Golfzilla77

Reaction score
I don't care who plays in the game. If it isn't Dallas I have no interest whatsoever.

Thanks again, Jerry, for the 25th season in a row.
I can remember watching the Cowboys in the 80's, and seeing their "25th anniversary" patches on their jerseys. In their first 25 years in the league, they accomplished so much. And these past 25 years have been so much of just nothing that i'm amazed there are any Cowboys fans going to the games. I'm hard core myself, but the younger generation hasn't really seen anything. Definitely not good for the franchise, that's for sure.

Thrill99

Reaction score
Rooting for the Bills all the way. I'm not sure they have won a championship in any sport - been so close with SBs and Stanley Cup. I don't care who they play. Just win it!

Praxit

Reaction score
Bills Vs Sea, .. Love to see Bease get that elusive ring. Not to mention Bills are 0-4 in the Big Game. I cant stand Farmers Rodgers. Dont want Pitt or KC there. Tenn would be nice.

Brady would be very interesting, if he does bring the Bucs to the SB. I think the guy sold his soul to El' Diablo, no one can be that lucky.

75boyz

Reaction score
KC and Saints or
second choice KC and Bucs

Would like the ad angle of "old" Hall of Famer in Brees or Brady vs. the new(probable) Hall of Famer in Mahommes and possibly either of the old guys riding off into the sunset afterwards

Rodgers with home field throughout is a pretty strong bet from the NFC but the previous QBs I mentioned are my personal preference

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
i used to root AGAINST teams like the Steelers, Packers, 49ers and Pats when they were good to be in the SB, only because i wanted the Cowboys to stay within striking distance of passing them on SB wins...but now with the likelihood that the Cowboys may very well never get back it really doesn't matter anymore. there, i got that off my chest and saved me money for a psychiatrist.....

but Chiefs and Packers most likely in the next SB. Chiefs and Mahomes got this.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What 2 NFL teams do you want to see in Super Bowl matchup ?

Dunno about anyone else but its clearly about KC Chiefs vs Green Bay as the most appealing dream matchup to me.

- Bucs ? i'm hearing many want to see Brady vs Mahomme in a SB. I guess there's still the infatuation
and aura of legendary Brady in NFL nation.
I just don't wanna see Brady have another chance at a SB ring.. Do you ?

- I don't want Ravens and their run QB offense - with very little WR impact.

- while I admire Teen Titans and Derrick Henry massive run game- they have a questionable defense
and their brand of ball and QB doesn't excite me

- Bills maybe the AFC best upcoming team, but they don't have a run game and it's all on Josh Allen; Defense can be questionable especially vs run, But I've become to like
Allen, Diggs and Beasley crew

- Seahawks ? I admire Russell Wilson as heck, and while they are not Air Rodgers high scoring,
I can live with Wilson to Metcalf/Lockett

- Saints are no longer explosively exciting- Brees is way on down side, and they simply don't
deep strike anymore,... and the Jayson Hill relief pitcher switch out is not keen with me either

The Rest ?
- Steelers and Washington F are boring and limited, ..
- Browns are epitome of pretenders ,..can flat line at any given moment
- Bears are a flat scam ripoff (how they even got into playoffs at all?)
and who'd want to see them advance further,..more of a flat-line candidate than Chi-town
- I’m not convince nor want to see noodle arm ancient mummy Phillip Rivers as deep in playoffs either
- The big for us Cowboys is IF Dak had been healthy … and if Nolan & McCarthy performed much better
:clap:

My preference: TWFT vs. Bills and the Bills embarrassed again, this time by Rivera.

Probable matchup: N.O. and K.C.
Go, Brees!

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Just keep the Commanders, steelers, and ravens out and I couldn't give 2 ***** who is playing in it.

pitt33

Reaction score
Screw Brady and the Bucs. He’s been/won enough.

The Buffalo Bills baby.

They deserve it. They’re building a nice team up there. And you gotta love Josh Allen. One of the best arm talents I’ve witnessed.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Bills v Saints. Love the Bills snd the way they play

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
I can remember watching the Cowboys in the 80's, and seeing their "25th anniversary" patches on their jerseys. In their first 25 years in the league, they accomplished so much. And these past 25 years have been so much of just nothing that i'm amazed there are any Cowboys fans going to the games. I'm hard core myself, but the younger generation hasn't really seen anything. Definitely not good for the franchise, that's for sure.
Their 25th anniversary season was the 84 season. Their best days were yet to come.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't say I'm pulling hard for any of the 14 teams, but I like several of the AFC teams in general.

If you just completely throw out who can actually win it......so just teams I would prefer

NFC
  1. Chicago....probably one and done, but it would be wild and funny to see them do it
  2. Tampa Bay....only have one title a long time ago. the Brady story is interesting too.
  3. New Orleans....They too only have 1 title and Brees has a career worthy of two rings
  4. Green Bay.....this is the favorite and Rodgers for sure has a career worthy of two rings...though I don't want it..lol
  5. Seahawks....Russ gets #2, so that would be ok. But overall, no thanks
  6. Rams....F Los Angeles.....anything. haha! They've been spoiled lately in other sports
  7. Washington....no thanks...same goes for Philly and Giants too. If not a rival, they might be #1 though...great story.
AFC
  1. Buffalo....man, those great fans up there would go nuts. 4 SB appearances and no wins. I like the QB too.
  2. Indianapolis....Rivers is over the hill but I'd love to see the old man finally win one. I like their team overall too.
  3. Cleveland....similar to Buffalo with no SB wins. I like them ok I guess.
  4. Tennessee....no SB wins and I really like their players and coach. Would be higher but the owners fled Houston.
  5. Kansas City....the favorite, and I'd be fine if they won. But in dreamland, it'd be fun to get a new team
  6. Baltimore....fun team to watch but I just want the others to win it more
  7. Pittsburgh....no...please no

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Chiefs and literally don't care. Pat versus the world now that Dallas' season is over.

Motorola

Reaction score
Before my Super Bowl matchup - I present my conference championship preferences-

Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs: two of the eight original AFL franchises (Chiefs originally were the Dallas Texans) ---Chiefs AFC Champs

Seattle Seahawks @ New Orleans Saints: one 3rd & one 4th wave NFL expansion entries --Seahawks NFC Champs

Chiefs v. Seahawks is my Super Bowl preference

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
The real championship will be the AFC match-up; Buffalo vs KC. Watching those 2 qbs duke it out will be a pleasure.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't care at all..

Yeah when Dallas is out I usually am too disappointed to watch again until the superbowl which becomes very casual for me. If we are in the playoffs Im excited for every game.

Big_D

Reaction score
Yeah when Dallas is out I usually am too disappointed to watch again until the superbowl which becomes very casual for me. If we are in the playoffs Im excited for every game.

I'll watch the Super Bowl to hopefully win a pool, but other than that, football is over til September!

Reactions: CWR