What a horrible start to FA - - Again

SouthernStar

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I have to believe that Jerry and Bill have a plan but for love or money, I can't figure out what it is.
It must be for love....'cause they sure ain't spending any money!!

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Right now the main thing bothering me is the lack of a kicker. Other issues we still have time to fix in FA plus the draft. That's not true of kicker and it's a Grand Canyon sized hole in our team. I don't know why Longwell picked Minny but that one hurts.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, looks like I'm alone on this one but I think Kosier is a very good young prospect. I think he's going to turn out to be a good young Guard. I like this player.

Woods

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Well, looks like I'm alone on this one but I think Kosier is a very good young prospect. I think he's going to turn out to be a good young Guard. I like this player.

I agree with you, but I'm not convinced he hasn't been signed to play RT.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The Skins are getting younger and faster on offense, while we sit back and hope that an aging, cancerous wr is released.

ddh33

Reaction score
Mark me down as being perfectly satisfied with what is happening right now. I really liked the Kosier signing. I wish I knew if he was a guard or a tackle here. It seems like I keep seeing "guard", but my hunch is something different...

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
This is what happens when you don't have a football man in office - A real GM - a Guy who knows the league.

kartr

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
chill out man...its early

still alot of good players available

alot of the guys signed got absolutely LUDICROUS contracts when compared to their real ability

once again...Pats and Steelers have won 4 of last 5 super bowls...they didnt do it throwing away money just for the sake of signing people

David

But the Steelers and the Pats know how to draft and they have good qb's who can play at a high level for years.