What a horrible way to go

Xelda

Reaction score
I've decided, I just want to die in my sleep....tonight's a good night for me.
Tonight doesn't work for the rest of us though. We've grown fond of you.
I wanna get shot by a jealous husband while exiting the window while she screams my name. She didn't earlier so she owes me.
That's how we see you going as well. Shot in the rectum before the little blue pill wore off, requiring 6 undertakers to wipe the smile off your face and close the coffin.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've decided, I just want to die in my sleep....tonight's a good night for me.
Can I have your truck? I've always wanted to get behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler and get all ratchet jawed on the CB and get out at a truck stop without being wary of the burly men...…..and women. I know you pulled yours but I carry my own, just in case.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tonight doesn't work for the rest of us though. We've grown fond of you.

That's how we see you going as well. Shot in the rectum before the little blue pill wore off, requiring 6 undertakers to wipe the smile off your face and close the coffin.
LMAO!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can I have your truck? I've always wanted to get behind the wheel of an 18 wheeler and get all ratchet jawed on the CB and get out at a truck stop without being wary of the burly men...…..and women. I know you pulled yours but I carry my own, just in case.
I drive a 10 wheel straight truck. Never wanna do 18 again....and no CB anymore either. Don't like all the racist Einstein radio Rambos.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When I figure out exactly what that is, I may feel insulted and have to get back to you.

Do they have 10 wheel gay trucks?
Don't know, I never asked.

Racist is, well, racist. An Einstein is someone who thinks he knows everything. A radio Rambo is someone who acts like a tough guy behind a microphone.