what about witten's injury...

Reaction score
i know it was a separated shoulder

yes, i know he played through it, and yeah he's a tough guy.

still it was a separated shoulder which usually costs a player some time off the field.

anyone heard anything on his shoulder injury?

juck

Reaction score
wade said he is fine and will play sunday take that for what its worth.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From Will Carroll's Black and Blue Report at Football Outsiders:

Jason Witten had a nice game, playing a big part in the Cowboys comeback win after Terrell Owens disappeared in the second half. His seven catches included the game changer, but he did it all -- including taking big hits -- with a separated shoulder. It took a pair of injections to get him back in the game, but sources tell me that it was a pretty bad separation, nearly classifying it as a dislocation. Witten's response to the injury will be key, and the Cowboys' medical staff will work hard to keep the shoulder functional. There is little question that this will linger, but also little question that Witten will play through it. He won't need a harness, but he'll likely need some form of protection.

Boysboy

Reaction score
What sucks about these NFCE matchups is that they're so physical, alot of injuries just fly all over the place(i.e. Shawn Andrews went down, and apparently, his back injury is pretty serious).

newlander

Reaction score
East games are brutal. CAnty almost KILLED d.Jackson. Hit that little crudball on a comeback route....mcflabb led him right into canty. Jackson went off the field holding his shoulder....arm limp. He came back later, but I'm telling you if Canty would've got ALL of that hit....he would've gone home in a body bag. (Witten being hurt is just..........very worrisome...he makes our pass offense go IMO)