What are some positives to take away from this season?

plymkr

Reaction score
One positive is our team’s family members are very supportive.

leeblair

Reaction score
One bright spot, and this may not be everyone's ideal pick, but our kicker! It felt good to see our kicker go out there and be reliable, and make the kids that we needed. Were there a few issues, yes, but nothing compared to the previous season.

Another point for me could be our depth on the OL-Bass, Richards, (there's another player I can't think of his name, young guy) not Edunga!!! Please give your positive points of this season....!
There is no more doubt as to where the problem lies.
Fans know, coaches know, players know, the media knows that Dak Prescott is holding the Cowboys back.
No excuses for things not changing next season.

Chasing6

Reaction score
One bright spot, and this may not be everyone's ideal pick, but our kicker! It felt good to see our kicker go out there and be reliable, and make the kids that we needed. Were there a few issues, yes, but nothing compared to the previous season.

Another point for me could be our depth on the OL-Bass, Richards, (there's another player I can't think of his name, young guy) not Edunga!!! Please give your positive points of this season....!
Bland stepping up big time.
Ferguson becoming a staple in the offense.
Aubreymatic.

Bigger questions is what did we learn that we are actually going to fix.

jay94

Reaction score
None to be honest. We crumble verse top competition.

75boyz

Reaction score
It must be nice to work for Jerry and not only not get fired (McCarthy) but also get a big raise.( Dak), when you under perform.
Yeah, Jerry has always been outstanding at rewarding under achievers.

It's a big incentive to go to Dallas actually.
Do just enough and get paid elite.

The Cowboy Way.