What are the chances JJ announces the DC hiring on SB Sunday?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
WHAT DOES JERRY BENEFIT FROM THIS, that stupid smile, licking his lips and stuttering the whole time like someone cares!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I saw Bryan Broaddus post this the other day that the league doesn't want you to do this, which is right!! The focus should be on the teams that EARNED the spot to be there
This makes me re-think my earlier opinion.

I would now guess there is a 30% chance of him doing it on Super Bowl Sunday.

It is Jerry Jones that we are talking about here.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This makes me re-think my earlier opinion.

I would now guess there is a 30% chance of him doing it on Super Bowl Sunday.

It is Jerry Jones that we are talking about here.
He needs to let others have the spotlight, hell announce it now

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys DC position announcement won't steal headlines from the Super Bowl. Neither would a HC announcement for that matter. The team is the most popular but they aren't bigger than the game itself.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Yeah, no. Not going to happen.

I anticipate an announcement Tuesday of next week at the earliest, though not totally ruling out an announcement today. My perception is that the league owns Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and then Monday, too, to singularly spend that day hyping the SB winner's achievement.

rambo2

Reaction score

I would say it is around 90%. Doubt he misses a chance to steal headlines and the media spotlight this weekend.

Cowboys!
I'd guess today or tomorrow.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

I would say it is around 90%. Doubt he misses a chance to steal headlines and the media spotlight this weekend.

Cowboys!
Probably not Sunday, either tomorrow or early next week.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Dallas Cowboys DC position announcement won't steal headlines from the Super Bowl. Neither would a HC announcement for that matter. The team is the most popular but they aren't bigger than the game itself.
Actually in some ways they are they'll find a way to mention the Cowboys new DC like they do any other move maybe you haven't paid attention every little interview whether it was official or not or all over social media in real time on Bleacher Report ESPN everyone's talking about it,,, the Dallas Cowboys win lose or draw hate or love will always make news no matter how little a story it is...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cowboys!
Goodell will not be pleased!
Good!
Lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not Sunday...

Saturday is always a possibility, especially if we don't get any Cowboys in the HOF

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No rush at all. Take your time and get it right. No matter who the coach or what the scheme, we still need the exact same type players based on where we are now.

GMO415

Reaction score
The brown shirts errr I mean the NFL has strict rules regarding the release of news during SB week let alone the actual day.

So, zero chance.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What are the chances JJ announces the DC hiring on SB Sunday?​

giphy.gif