What are we doing?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Seems to me your really looking for all the negative you can.

Plenty of good fans have a negative outlook by nature, but this time of year its just brutal to read this forum. Its like 80% of the people posting here have forgotten how every major negotiation in NFL history has played out.

Unless the team folded and paid the players whatever they wanted, then they would whine the FO didn't have the cashews to negotiate.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we just paid to extend cooper rush. Something like $2 million. We could’ve added that $2 mill to what Dak is asking for and then drafted a backup QB.
You realize that is only 1% of the salary cap....right?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plenty of good fans have a negative outlook by nature, but this time of year its just brutal to read this forum. Its like 80% of the people posting here have forgotten how every major negotiation in NFL history has played out.

Unless the team folded and paid the players whatever they wanted, then they would whine the FO didn't have the cashews to negotiate.
I've said it for years, when the Cowboys win another Super Bowl they will find something to complain about.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dude you're at the wrong place if you don't like Dallas Cowboy roster opinions.

Hey I'm all in favor of opinions, I give them, but that doesn't mean every opinions are right. If you haven't noticed most of my opinions fall along what the Cowboys do/did which I give considerable more credit to than those sitting on their couches expressing their opinions based on much less actual real information based on zero real NFL experience.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I really do not like this current team and group of players.. Especially with their demands and the team caving into their demands when they have almost no playoff success.
Been saying it all along....break the bank to bring back these Garrett ERA infested entitled losers.

Whoever can be gone should be gone, and the idea that this offense is perfect and we have to everything to keep it together is ridiculous.

They beat up on bad teams at home.

mardwin

Reaction score
You gotta have triplets cause 90's....

Dallas is making every stupid move out there. They are locking into the wrong players IMO.

What's new? Overpay for a QB that's inconsistent without prime talent around him. If Zeke is out Dak plays like crap, no number 1 receiver Dak also plays like crap, no all-pro offensive line he continues to play like crap. You tell me how are they gonna pay all of these players around him just to make him serviceable?

Silverstar

Reaction score
You realize the offers aren't official until Wednesday, right?

You realize that this is a negotiating move and Dallas can match any offer, right?

Gimme a break...it has already started whether you like it or not.

Now go sit in the corner and think about South Park.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
On an unrelated note...the old quincy image still manages to crack me up...whether it is with Wade or Jason's head on it or not, but those are even funnier because nobody bothers photoshopping the hands to match

That's what makes it good BP!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Gimme a break...it has already started whether you like it or not.

Now go sit in the corner and think about South Park.

Remind me how many players we have lost. Now go clean off your plastic sheets and promise momma you won't wet the bed any more.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Remind me how many players we have lost. Now go clean off your plastic sheets and promise momma you won't wet the bed any more.

Whaaaa waaaa....FA has already started so stop crying about it already!

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/AXwkvpI2686ASwS9HEOC5RooI-lFkrv-wAy_zr63ZanxJM0upAfmz0Byjke8YA41PszIR16knegZrzTzbeym5pwBI5326raT_PGDz9HaKjC-gcaXPI3Pq_As5RMbTDsgL6XlCXjfPg

:laugh:

aikemirv

Reaction score
You gotta have triplets cause 90's....

Dallas is making every stupid move out there. They are locking into the wrong players IMO.

Well, I was never for trading for Cooper anyway and now, the worst case scenario for that move has happened!

They upped Dak's contract value, they lost a first, and they lost the player and got us absolutely zero in the grand scheme!

aikemirv

Reaction score
We should’ve drafted Jalen Ramsey over Zeke. RBs are significantly easier to find and replace. Both players can be considered “special” but everyone knows it’s harder to find a “special” CB than it is to find a special RB.

that year we could’ve grabbed Derrick Henry I the second. I know this has been brought up here before but I had to mention it because it’s another example of our poor decision making.

We paid Zeke 2 years early as well as Jaylon Smith. Why??
Why not hold off on paying zeke, if he sits he sits. We’ve been investing in Oline for several years now. Draft or trade for a cheap alternative to Zeke until you’re ready to pay him. Prioritize QB first

we just paid to extend cooper rush. Something like $2 million. We could’ve added that $2 mill to what Dak is asking for and then drafted a backup QB. We could then pay Amari and franchise Byron.

this would keep all of our core players and allow us to build thru the draft. But instead we are now losing our best CB (for nothing in return), allowing Daks asking price to continue to rise, and we’re paying Amari because we had too.

seems like everything we’re doing is assbackwards

We had a very good CB who we just let hit the market so that is really a moot point!

Silverstar

Reaction score
Name the players we have lost in FA. Then go change those wet bedsheets.

Sounds like a personal problem dude.
Don't try to spin it and change the subject.
Now go sit in the corner and enjoy your milk and cookies.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Sounds like a personal problem dude.
Don't try to spin it and change the subject.
Now go sit in the corner and enjoy your milk and cookies.

The question was whether FA had officially started. I know reading your own posts is hard, but I'll give you extra time to do it. You can also ask an adult to read it to you several times.