What are we missing?

FrankM

Reaction score
No impact players on defense. When was the last time a Cowboy defense player dominated and took over a game?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I don't think we are far off. We obviously need to reload at LB. Also need a quality reliable O-lineman or two and an athletic 350lb nose tackle on our defense. Getting Diggs and Overshown back will help. I don't think it's too tall of a task for our FO to fill that shopping list through the draft and an aggressive campaign in free agency. Go get those groceries, Jones boys.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
No impact players on defense. When was the last time a Cowboy defense player dominated and took over a game?
You didn't see Parsons do that in any game this season? Don't forget he was the NFC Defensive Player of the Week vs the Rams.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Well we have an MVP caliber QB, so that’s set, but we need an HC, OC, Offensive Line, Wide Receivers, Running Backs, Tight Ends, Linebackers, Defensive Linemen, Defensive Backs, Safeties and a lot of luck and I think we can knocked out in the first round again!

Qcard

Reaction score
I think we are 6 solid players away from contending. Our secondary is the strength of the D. We need 2 DTs; 2LBs; 1OL; 1 RB. One could argue we need 2 RBs. Mc needs to work w Quinn on changing the D w focus on stopping the run. The secondary is real good. We need to strengthen the Oline and draft a hammer. Trade Pollard and draft 2 Rbs. Somehow if we can accomplish this through the draft and FA I think we could contend even w Dak.
A Fanbase

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I think we are 6 solid players away from contending. Our secondary is the strength of the D. We need 2 DTs; 2LBs; 1OL; 1 RB. One could argue we need 2 RBs. Mc needs to work w Quinn on changing the D w focus on stopping the run. The secondary is real good. We need to strengthen the Oline and draft a hammer. Trade Pollard and draft 2 Rbs. Somehow if we can accomplish this through the draft and FA I think we could contend even w Dak.
A GM
A head coach
A Defensive coordinator
3 Real LBs
A couple of DTs
A RT
A Real RB
A QB