what are you going to do sunday afternoon?

fortdick

Reaction score
theogt;1660404 said:
I'll be at a bar. Doing what people do at bars.

That's funny. I thought you would pass the bar!

:laugh2:

I crack myself up!

FCBarca

Reaction score
Girlfriend is throwing a little fondue dinner during the game for several of our friends, my attendance is expected but she's willing to alter dinnertime to halftime of the game...Otherwise, it's DVR city USA :bang2:

FCBarca

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1660785 said:
You're a better man than me. ;)

Not thrilled about the prospect but then again, I DVR a lot to avoid missing out on the weather or events...Plus, getting this group of friends together is about as easy as getting peace in the Middle East...To change it over a football game, even this one, well I'd feel like an idiot.

Plus, I love zippin through the commercials...Even better when it's for a game we win :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Church, do a light workout, get groceries, study, go to meeting, and then fix dinner.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
FCBarca;1660781 said:
Girlfriend is throwing a little fondue dinner during the game for several of our friends, my attendance is expected but she's willing to alter dinnertime to halftime of the game...Otherwise, it's DVR city USA :bang2:

You realize how many women there are in the world? There is more of them than us, you made an unwise choice.

K-Mart

Reaction score
FCBarca;1660781 said:

Let's see....I'm married and am having a 14 lb brisket being thrown in the smoker at 9am and drinking beer till i can't see anymore.....you have a girlfriend that is forcing you to a fondu party.....GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!

K-Mart

Reaction score
FCBarca;1660781 said:

And by the way...the above statement is something you should keep to yourself or on the other hand, just make something up....that goes for everyone here...

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
lane;1660400 said:
while waiting for the boys to show chicago and the rest of the nfl there is a new sheriff in town?

what are your plans sunday leading up to the game?

i think we are going to destroy the bears.

I'll be watching the Detroit/Eagles game at 1:00, and then the Giants/Commanders game at 4:00.

I'll also catch a few minutes of the Indianapolis/Houston game.

FCBarca

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1660797 said:
You realize how many women there are in the world? There is more of them than us, you made an unwise choice.

She's hot and Swiss, couldn't have made a better choice :bow:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Mainly, not working. Melting queso to inject directly into my arteries, only to harden it again with ice cold Indio. Watching all the games and explaining a football rule to my wife, reminding her that American women agree that Tom Brady is ugly, and somewhat dumb. Probably listening to my 6-year old explain why any team wearing green that day will fumble more often. Changing a diaper or two. Carefully setting up a fascinating train track configuration with my 2-year old. Watching him gleefully destroy it minutes later.

Being oblivious to the clock.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
lane;1660400 said:
while waiting for the boys to show chicago and the rest of the nfl there is a new sheriff in town?

what are your plans sunday leading up to the game?

i think we are going to destroy the bears.

Hell yeah brotha!!!:starspin:bears:

bbq and brew hass:D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1660709 said:
I'll be sitting in my living room watching the game on the 60 inch Sony in all it's HD glory while also shuttling back & forth to the computer room to add my signature flavor to the chat room.

Signature flavor... :lmao2: I promise to be good this week. ;)
I think everyone should come into the game-day thread Cowboys vs whomever. Game day threads are the funniest things on the internet, on all forums. 1 minute, I hate you Romo I hope you come down with syphilis, the next minute, I LOVE YOU ROMO, CAN I HAVE A MAN KISS.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
For those in San Antonio:
Check out Boston's in 1604 and 281.I'll be there.
Kinda pricy,but the bar has a perfect set up to watch football and the servers are hot!
Or go to Fatso's on Bandera...kinda far for me now.
Luckily,they are opening a new Fatso's on Henderson Pass and Thousand Oaks.Should become my football heaven.

Blake

Reaction score
Church, lunch, perhaps take the dog out for a run, catch a few of the afternoon games...then it's Cowboys on my 52" HDTV. Just had the digital cable hooked up...it'll be the first time I see the Boy's in High Def....I'll problly shed a tear or two.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
K-Mart;1660671 said:
My buddies and I have a 14 lb. brisket going on the smoker around 9am....a couple beer can chickens, brats, the other normal fixings (chips, dip, potato salad) and as much beer as we can handle....

sweet!!