What are your expectations for the playoffs?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Regular season finally over, I said before the season started that they need to get to the Championship game at least. With the way things are set up, I don't see how we don't get there.

So what are your expectations?
Also, what are the odds of Dallas getting to the championship game? I wouldn't mind putting some money on that

blueblood70

Reaction score
Regular season finally over, I said before the season started that they need to get to the Championship game at least. With the way things are set up, I don't see how we don't get there.

Also, what are the odds of Dallas getting to the championship game? I wouldn't mind putting some money on that

coult44

Reaction score
Here could be a good path to possibly host the NFCCG

We beat GB
TB beats Philly
Rams beat Lions

Rams go to SF as we host TB

Rams can knock off SF.
Rams can’t beat 49ers in a real game. Today wasn’t really a game.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
One game at a time. That's all you can do

That said, if I had to put a number on it, about 30 percent. From there, it's 50/50 in the SB, should we get there.

This is a different team than that first 9ers game.. A lot depends on the secondary. We need that veteran experience and leadership in the playoffs. So let's hope our guys are healthy.

It's the NFL, though. Anything can and does happen in this league.

We're playing at home, so I'd give us 65 percent chance to win game 1.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Here could be a good path to possibly host the NFCCG

We beat GB
TB beats Philly
Rams beat Lions

Rams go to SF as we host TB

Rams can knock off SF.
The next most threatening after Dallas is the Lions, and even then I think Dallas beats them.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
NFCCG at the bare minimum. We’ve had chips fall our way and you don’t get that type of hand dealt every year. We need to take advantage and roll deep into the post season.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

Loss to the Ravens in the Super Bowl

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is really easy don't overlook your opponent it's one game at a time this has always been a week to week league don't expect anything except the unexpected

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpg