What are your expectations for the playoffs?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rams can’t beat 49ers in a real game. Today wasn’t really a game.
Actually the thing you're forgetting is there actually in the same division they know each other very well and the Rams always give the 49ers a tough game so a matter of fact I think they beat them quite a bit I mean that division beats up on each other just like we do you forget there's a big difference between like the Cowboys playing the 49ers or them playing somebody in their division that always seemed to play them close

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lombardi-Trophy-1200x1500.jpg
Bro please don't jinx us lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Loss to the Ravens in the Super Bowl
seriously everyone's all over the place with some crazy things I just want them to win one game at a time but I'll take a trip to the NFC championship game gotta win just get there as the next step and if you look at the way Mike mccarthys teams have been from 2020 to today they've taken small steps but they've improved every year it looks like we're only 12 and five but look at the seatings that we went from 2021 till now we went to this wild card game then we went and lost in the second round this year getting to the NFC championship game is the next step

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This is the best path they have had since 2016. The matchups are favorable for them to advance to the conference championship game but let's see if they can actually do it. IF the Cowboys are the team we want them to be...let's be honest, they should blow out an inexperienced Packers team that has some flaws that can be exposed.

Maverick84

Reaction score
if we don't at least reach the NFC Championship game then this season was a complete failure and waste of time

blueblood70

Reaction score
How is that anymore of a jinx than saying we are 'one and done' :rolleyes:
that's not a jinx that's a typical haters people being Debbie Downers are not a jinx that actually works as the double reverse jinx lol I didn't say we were one and done I would never say that I fully expect this to be a very tough game but we should win but take one game at a time that's it

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
that's not a jinx that's a typical haters people being Debbie Downers are not a jinx that actually works as the double reverse jinx lol I didn't say we were one and done I would never say that I fully expect this to be a very tough game but we should win but take one game at a time that's it
double reverse jinx .

i agree.

mldardy

Reaction score
Ok whatever

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Expectations are low however, I believe this was the best case scenario.

We have home field unless we match with the 49ers. we won’t meet the 49ers unless we make the NFC Championship due to the seeding rules. Best case scenario, we beat the Packers, get the Bucs and beat them, and then go to San Fran and proceed to get blown out.