What are your expectations for the playoffs?

Mark

Reaction score
Expectation is that this team will continue to work hard, and give Green Bay the devil next weekend. It would be foolish to think any further ahead than that at this juncture.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Regular season finally over, I said before the season started that they need to get to the Championship game at least. With the way things are set up, I don't see how we don't get there.

So what are your expectations?
Also, what are the odds of Dallas getting to the championship game? I wouldn't mind putting some money on that
got to get to the nfc championship game this year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Regular season finally over, I said before the season started that they need to get to the Championship game at least. With the way things are set up, I don't see how we don't get there.

Also, what are the odds of Dallas getting to the championship game? I wouldn't mind putting some money on that
I stand by me opinion that this is the most talented team in Cowboys history aside from Jimmy's monster teams and earlier in 1977. (2007 also popular.)
Me expectations are these. We made the playoffs. We shall punish the Pack and somewhere we meet the 49ers. It is inevitable. The heavens say it will be thus.
We are stacked and purring. So are the sillyniners. The diff is they have a monster running game. Ours is barely awakening.
9ers by 17

Fontaine

Reaction score
When do we find out the schedule? Praying we don’t get stuck with the Monday night game.

FootballJunkie

Reaction score
I think after tonights game, and I hope not. Maybe we can get the Saturday peacock game
Don't have Peacock, and I wouldn't want to get it just to stream one game. Saturday night is usually the best, but not when it's exclusive. Fox may have first pick, so we might be Sunday.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

We will beat green bay
Beat the lion's
Then get crushed at San Francisco.
I am actually ok with the above scenario, as it would be our first
NFCCG in 28 years.

calico

Reaction score
Same as the last 2 years. A loss at San Francisco.

My pre season prediction was 12-5 with a loss to SF. One more step to complete it.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m excited because this is the best way to end the regular season. My expectations are NFCCG.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
NFC Championship game at a minimum. No excuses this year. Will have home field in the wild card and divisional round. If they can't get there this year as a 2 seed, then there isn't any hope for this core and coaching staff.

links18

Reaction score
Round 1: Probably win.
Round 2: No idea, depends on who we play.
Round 3: Probably a loss if we get there.

Sydla

Reaction score
NFCCG or bust.

If we happen to have a home game then, we should make the SB.

If we have to play San Fran, then let’s see how the chips fall.