What are your looking forward to hearing from Jerry in his press conference?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hopefully it'll be something that makes sense, and we can get some clarity on some issues. Hoping the media presses him a bit, and Mike.

What are you looking forward to hearing, please give your thoughts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They dumped Whataburger as a sponsor and are going with something that tastes much better. :popcorn:

I would really like to hear they are not giving Dak a new contract and will let him play out the season.
But we know that will not happen.
And they are near an extension with CeeDee.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully it'll be something that makes sense, and we can get some clarity on some issues. Hoping the media presses him a bit, and Mike.

What are you looking forward to hearing, please give your thoughts
Jerry, plese give us your thoughts.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What are you looking forward to hearing
tenor.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They dumped Whataburger as a sponsor and are going with something that tastes much better. :popcorn:

I would really like to hear they are not giving Dak a new contract and will let him play out the season.
But we know that will not happen.
And they are near an extension with CeeDee.
Post of the evening!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Despite being a diehard Cowboys fan, hearing Jerry Jones talk is not what gets me excited. I suppose if he were to say he's selling the team, that might get me excited. I expect him to say the same things he always says at the opening training camp presser. Nothing new.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
We know most of what he'll talk about is how he is making money and how the FO is so smrt. Then he'll bloviate about how talented the team is and that this is a SB season.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Some hint... from either dad or son... that they are actively assessing options to add legitimate 53-man-level talent... not just more PS-level talent.