What are your looking forward to hearing from Jerry in his press conference?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hopefully it'll be something that makes sense, and we can get some clarity on some issues. Hoping the media presses him a bit, and Mike.

What are you looking forward to hearing, please give your thoughts
I'm just hoping he gives more details into what exactly goes into circumcising a small insect.
The prospect has fascinated me since he brought it up a few years ago.
Can I use a dremel?
I have the hands of a surgeon.

GMO415

Reaction score
Hopefully it'll be something that makes sense, and we can get some clarity on some issues. Hoping the media presses him a bit, and Mike.

Coog, you're actually going to watch propaganda? I'm too long in the tooth for that nonsense.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
i-quit-done-neil-degrasse-tyson-51sfzr8fpenb8m2v.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
Jerry points out that he is 37 days older than the guy presently running the country.

Thus, he has been inspired to follow in his footsteps and has decided that he will not remain the GM.

Jipper

Reaction score
Looking forward to hearing? Nothing, we won't get anything real or of substance.

Now what do I want to hear-

1 - were not resigning dak. Period. If he wins a few playoff games there's a big deal waiting for him, otherwise see ya

2 - were going to try and resign ceedee but at a price that makes sense for the future of the team, he doesn't want to play ball then we will tag him twice after this year while we work to trade him.

3- same for micha

4- MM better win 2 playoff games or he's gone too

5- I have added to my will that upon passing the team moves to xxxx family members only if they hire a gm and never run the fo again...

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Jerry’s excuses for doing nothing in the offseason. I want him to man up and say something like these players/coaches didn’t deserve extensions after that embarrassment against Green Bay. I think the fans would actually support him if he said that.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
"I visited my doctor yesterday and the news wasn't good".

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What are your looking forward to hearing from Jerry in his press conference?​

Wait.

There are people, outside the media, who look forward to hearing from Jerry Jones? Do they anticipate hearing something new?? Did they miss hearing him during the previous 29 training camp opening press conferences??? Will it be necessary to administer smelling salt to them at some point????

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
And Stephen is gonna be better,
Ahhhhh, the old "who will we replace him with" argument.

We all know Stephen is going to be worse, and it's very likely that 20 years from now Dallas will still only have 5 playoff wins since 1996. But remaining with status quo out of fear isn't the answer and never will be. The sooner we move past the Jerry era the better. It's the same situation with #4 - people want to stick with a proven playoff loser out of fear his replacement won't be any better. But you will never find out if you don't have the courage to try.

CWR

Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear him tell us how great this team is. We are so winning the Super Bowl this year!

Cowboys!!!
This team has that special sauce. It's what happens when you go all in, and stock pile war daddies. We're about to get some glorie whole. (Spelling because apparently the other way is now a curse word, according to mods?)

jwitten82

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, the old "who will we replace him with" argument.

We all know Stephen is going to be worse, and it's very likely that 20 years from now Dallas will still only have 5 playoff wins since 1996. But remaining with status quo out of fear isn't the answer and never will be. The sooner we move past the Jerry era the better. It's the same situation with #4 - people want to stick with a proven playoff loser out of fear his replacement won't be any better. But you will never find out if you don't have the courage to try.
Im not against Jerry retiring, but im just not as excited about it because i know who's replacing him.