What beverage do you not care for?

Big_D

Reaction score
Not all coffee is created equal. I love the stuff and there are plenty that are disgusting. Too weak, too strong, too sweet. The list goes on. Has to be just right. Not a fan of Starbucks.. it's crap. And surprisingly most high end restaurants serve terrible coffee. I really don't get that. You get a much better cup at McDonalds or 7/11. Those are usually my go to. I still drink Dunkin' Donuts once in awhile but that fell off. Quick Chek also used to be pretty good, but they changed something and it just tastes off now.

Don't really like

Seltzer
water (tolerated)
most diet sodas (there are a few I will drink in a pinch)
beer (it's tolerated but not the tastiest beverage)
white wine
Most anything with fake sugar. (I bought that Orange Juice with the fake sugar by accident, right in the garbage.. It was horrendous)

Turkey Hill Green Tea (always have this in the house)
Coffee
OJ
Tomato Juice

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m surprised seeing so many coffee answers in here. I was raised by coffee drinking parents and have been drinking black coffee every morning since I was 10. I have an espresso machine too.

A recent study says 79% of people drink coffee every day in America. That is wild.

You guys are a unique bunch.
All of the 21% are here.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I have consistently hated any kind of tea since I first tasted it.

Same for cream soda.

I can't drink coffee because my liver is very sensitive to intoxicants, thus I have never been addicted to nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, or big pharma poisons because any time I try to ingest them I get sick. It is actually a blessing I was born with.

Likewise, my gut tells me that artificial sweeteners are a fast track to cancer of some sort, and I cannot stand any of them. And here's a dirty little secret - most weight problems are a total caloric intake paired with a lack of cardio exercise problem. You can drink non diet drinks as long as you watch your total calories and do an hour of cardio per day.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Milk, or any other white mucus from the teats of an animal.

Also, not a fan of Southern Comfort. Had a bad experience in college and I still cannot stand the smell of it.
Yeah, we’re the only animals that continue to feed from the teat after we’re fully grown.