What beverage do you not care for?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Answer: Coffee

My mother could guzzle the stuff. She did not pass that trait down to me.

My father loved sweet tea. I do not drink it very often but I can tolerate it at least.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Finally thought of a definite one -- Muscle Milk.

Not even sure if they still sell it. Always thought it was some type of protein drink, but it tastes like spoiled milk mixed with sewage. Disgusting!

Xelda

Reaction score
Diet Ginger ale

Any water based hint of fruit drink. It's like someone made some kool-aid with half a packet and half the sugar.

Yeagermeister I don't like black licorice and this taste like it liquid form
King of the Zone! King of the Zone! King of the Zone! Not sure if we're ready to bend the knee though.

Black licorice is so nasty it should be used to grow back lost limbs over night. End Covid. Cure cancer. There's got to be a reason for making that stuff.

Oh, add milk to my non drinkables.

ESisback

Reaction score
King of the Zone! King of the Zone! King of the Zone! Not sure if we're ready to bend the knee though.

Black licorice is so nasty it should be used to grow back lost limbs over night. End Covid. Cure cancer. There's got to be a reason for making that stuff.

Oh, add milk to my non drinkables.
Ouzo is like black licorice. Puke!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m surprised seeing so many coffee answers in here. I was raised by coffee drinking parents and have been drinking black coffee every morning since I was 10. I have an espresso machine too.

A recent study says 79% of people drink coffee every day in America. That is wild.

You guys are a unique bunch.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I don't know if I like Red Bull or not. The smell is so sweet, I can't get close enough to taste it.
It is extremely sweet to me, like almost melted candy sweet. But it’s not medicinal. There’s a hint of… zestyness? Kinda metallic-y. Like, they’re going for a citrus taste, but it doesn’t work.

It’s not pleasant, but it isn’t bad. It’s just… Red Bull flavored.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Hot Tea, I feel the same way about it as Ted Lasso....

b25a28e77bd51ccc72b40833a3dbcc1553d0f5e3.gifv

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I’m surprised seeing so many coffee answers in here. I was raised by coffee drinking parents and have been drinking black coffee every morning since I was 10. I have an espresso machine too.

A recent study says 79% of people drink coffee every day in America. That is wild.

i am 39, and I have only had 4 or 5 sips of coffee in my life. I did not like any of them. It is the same deal with energy drinks, but I have only had 1 or 2 sips

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

Can't go without it.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I like chocolate milk.

Yeah I'll drink coffee until noon and will even make a pot in the evenings sometimes. I fresh grind and French press whole beans every morning. I'm on a Cafe Santo Domingo kick right now but I change coffees pretty regularly. I like hot tea in the evenings when the weather cools off too especially Oolong. I'll wake up a half hour before my alarm and go ahead and get up because I'd rather have my morning cup than sleep the other half hour.

PackersNation

Reaction score
Anything from Molson Coors or Anheuser-Busch. You couldn't pay me to drink any brew produced by those corporate hacks.

Only corporate beer I drink occasionally is Heineken.

Have not drank soda since 1989. Only uneducated and totally unhealthy people drink soda.

The end.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Yeah I'll drink coffee until noon and will even make a pot in the evenings sometimes. I fresh grind and French press whole beans every morning. I'm on a Cafe Santo Domingo kick right now but I change coffees pretty regularly. I like hot tea in the evenings when the weather cools off too especially Oolong. I'll wake up a half hour before my alarm and go ahead and get up because I'd rather have my morning cup than sleep the other half hour.
Nothing better than a cup of good dark Spanish coffee and a cigar in the morning.

Lately I’ve been making my own cold press for the summer heat.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Nothing better than a cup of good dark Spanish coffee and a cigar in the morning.

Lately I’ve been making my own cold press for the summer heat.
do you smoke indoor or outdoor, before breakfast or after