What big DT's should we go after?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
What would you do if we keep crawford move him back to DT and go with him, collins and resign woods at DT again? And then take a project in the 7th round lol

reddyuta

Reaction score
I really hope we are going for the 3-4 with these coach hires, not worth it imo.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What would you do if we keep crawford move him back to DT and go with him, collins and resign woods at DT again? And then take a project in the 7th round lol

Only way that's happening is if Rod Marinelli is hired back.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just read a tweet that we have to rebuild our entire front 4 with the exception of DLaw. So we could have THREE new 2020 starters on the DL...

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m aiming high , I’m going after Chris Jones KC DT. He’s an UFA, will cost a lot but I’d give Quinn’s/Crawford’s money to him.

Cebrin

Reaction score
If Kinlaw falls to us, we'd be crazy not to take him. However, it depends on what else is available. It's a very deep draft for thr trenches. I'm hoping we get a safety, or OL in the first.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

That sounds like a failure. Time to move on and get real DTs.