What can you do after a loss like that? Season over

Creeper

Reaction score
This is a little dramatic. The season s far from over. The Cowboys lost to their nemesis again. Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers have tortured this team before. Maybe after Rodgers retires we will finally beat Green Bay but it is still one game.

The Giants have a bunch of tough games coming up including 2 against the Eagles, although the 2nd meeting is the last week of the season and the Eagles will rest their starters like they did against Dallas last year. The Cowboys can and probably will win 12 games, even if they lose to the Vikings this week.

My bigger concern is the Cowboys just started there usual mid season collapse. The one thing I do know is they will see a steady diet of runs and play action passes. If they do not start defending the run they will wind up in shootouts every week. Ot they will get blown out when the offense struggles.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Maybe they will maybe they won't but I'm not giving up the season. This team is 6-3 still very much in the thick of it. You choose to give up on the season that is your deal not mine.
I’m all up for a turn around. I have a little more faith now, Washington just kept the door open for the NFC East.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I’ll watch with one eye open. But I’m not gonna say this team is anything but flashy. No grit.

that is on you as well. How you pull for the team or don't is your deal. Myself I'm all in on this team, if in the end they disappoint me I can handle it after all I'm a full grown man, I can deal with it. Seem as a fan you lack grit

blumayne38

Reaction score
This is a little dramatic. The season s far from over. The Cowboys lost to their nemesis again. Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers have tortured this team before. Maybe after Rodgers retires we will finally beat Green Bay but it is still one game.

The Giants have a bunch of tough games coming up including 2 against the Eagles, although the 2nd meeting is the last week of the season and the Eagles will rest their starters like they did against Dallas last year. The Cowboys can and probably will win 12 games, even if they lose to the Vikings this week.

My bigger concern is the Cowboys just started there usual mid season collapse. The one thing I do know is they will see a steady diet of runs and play action passes. If they do not start defending the run they will wind up in shootouts every week. Ot they will get blown out when the offense struggles.
Lost again is an understatement. Watson had 3 TDs. Have we seen that before? A guy named Adams? Had a coming out party against us. Ever seen Rodgers come back and beat us with a game winning FG? Enough is enough. This team has no more excuses. They are what they are the record doesn’t mean anything.

blumayne38

Reaction score
When the game couldn't, at least this thread brought a smile to my face. Or, I almost died laughing.

Gee, OP needs to lay off that stuff he's smokin. :facepalm:
Yeah buddy. Because I like chatting about my fav team? Go take you crown somewhere else king nothing. Not everything is positive after a loss. I’ve said plenty of good things about my fav team. But thanks fan police.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Honestly. What can you do after a loss like that? The cliches are wasted. The concert is over. The paint is faded. The dust has settled. What a shame honestly. The blueprint was there. We knew how to win games. T.O.P, 3rd down conversions, and first downs. Consistently top of the league in those categories. Now we just have no consistency. Just players that have games. And then disappear in big moments. No matter what the name. Prescott. Elliott. Pollard. Diggs. Parsons. Martin. No leadership. The franchise is done. We haven’t had a real MLB on this defense since Rolando McLain. Every other MLB has been soft. Yeah it’s been that long. But yeah we like our guys. Barry church said to many guys in this defense making business decisions. Diggs. Brown. No dogs on this team. Just city boys.
Quitter. Don’t need em, don’t like em, don’t respect em.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Right now not even thinking playoffs, hoping to see this team cleaning up mistakes and adjusting and playing quality ball. Do that playoffs take care of themselves.

Hey, I don't know how the season is going to play out, and I know our run defence is a problem. However, I'm not going to give up on the season yet either.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Yeah buddy. Because I like chatting about my fav team? Go take you crown somewhere else king nothing. Not everything is positive after a loss. I’ve said plenty of good things about my fav team. But thanks fan police.
We're currently the 6th seed, former 5th with no shot at first. So this game changed nothing. We just once again got to witness the shortcomings of this team against competent opponents. Did you really expect us to be smashing through the play offs from watching those wins against the Bears or the Lions? The situation as a whole hasn't changed because of the GB game. It just sucks to lose against that ****** AR.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
that is on you as well. How you pull for the team or don't is your deal. Myself I'm all in on this team, if in the end they disappoint me I can handle it after all I'm a full grown man, I can deal with it. Seem as a fan you lack grit

Yup, all I've known is disappointment with this team. So, what's another year? Besides, I think Quinn will sort something out for our run defence.