What chance does this offense have against the Rams?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
  • A QB that I project to be the same
  • The TE position I project to be the same
  • A RB group that got WORSE (you don't get better at this position by getting older)
  • A WR corps that got WORSE (you don't get better by releasing your best WR and replacing him with and UNPROVEN Cee Dee Lamb and a WR that will not even be ready to start the season)
  • An OL that got WORSE - Tyron Smith is NOT getting better. I hope Martin stays the same. The LG is vacant. Our starting C is a backup. And the RT is average with his ceiling being "above average" (notice I did not say good, great, or excellent).
We played a NFC West team in the playoffs...and it was not even close. When you think about how EASILY we beat up on the NFC East...and contrast that with how EASILY we were beaten by a team from the NFC West...a team that is not even the best team from the NFC West...beaten in our own stadium...what is there to be optimistic about? Our amount of cap room? The amount of mid-round picks we are piling up? How on earth does the Jones family expect us to maintain any respect for them. Or how many times do they have to tell us "we don't care" before we start believing them?!?!?!?!

What is your definition of "not even close?" It appears to differ from mine.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I am asking you that. You are not impressed with Dallas’ 12 wins. Go look at who the Rams beat.
Why would I waste time picking apart a team that WON THE Super Bowl? I guess you are trying to "win" a battle while losing sight of the war? Is that with the Jones family has reduced us to? You don't have to answer...the answer is evident!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If we played the 49ers 10 times on a neutral field...they would win 7 times. You could start with the coaching....and stop right there. The game was over before it started when you have Kyle vs Mike

27 years of results say it was the front office that likes to be the GM, scout, and the coach.

ESisback

Reaction score
And then they PROVED it winning Super Bowl, after Super Bowl, after Super Bowl

What am I missing here.......

The point. 12-5 was nothing, because they didn’t beat anybody, right? When the Pats cruised from division crown to division crown, they mowed through the Bills, Dolphins and Jets. They didn’t beat anyone either.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The point. 12-5 was nothing, because they didn’t beat anybody, right? When the Pats cruised from division crown to division crown, they mowed through the Bills, Dolphins and Jets. They didn’t beat anyone either.
But they validated their status as a LEGIT team by winning more Super Bowls than ANYONE in the history of the NFL. We validated that we are a FRAUD by winning 12 - 13 games and not advancing past the divisional round for 25+ years

FVSTONE

Reaction score
  • A QB that I project to be the same
  • The TE position I project to be the same
  • A RB group that got WORSE (you don't get better at this position by getting older)
  • A WR corps that got WORSE (you don't get better by releasing your best WR and replacing him with and UNPROVEN Cee Dee Lamb and a WR that will not even be ready to start the season)
  • An OL that got WORSE - Tyron Smith is NOT getting better. I hope Martin stays the same. The LG is vacant. Our starting C is a backup. And the RT is average with his ceiling being "above average" (notice I did not say good, great, or excellent).
We played a NFC West team in the playoffs...and it was not even close. When you think about how EASILY we beat up on the NFC East...and contrast that with how EASILY we were beaten by a team from the NFC West...a team that is not even the best team from the NFC West...beaten in our own stadium...what is there to be optimistic about? Our amount of cap room? The amount of mid-round picks we are piling up? How on earth does the Jones family expect us to maintain any respect for them. Or how many times do they have to tell us "we don't care" before we start believing them?!?!?!?!
That would be NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

Regular season meetings:

They went 11-6 against the Manning led colts and Broncos.

They also went 12-3 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, the other dominant AFC team during Brady’s era.

The Pats with Brady were 3-3 vs the Alex Smith and Pat Mahomes Chiefs, who were often the second or third playoff seed behind them.

The Patriots were 5-1 vs the Flacco-led Ravens, a team that was a thorn in their side in many playoff runs.

By blowing through the AFC East every year, they garnered a 1st place schedule year after year after year, playing against the very best AFC teams of the previous season. And they crushed those teams too.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
R-E-L-A-X. Enjoy the ride.

Famous last sayings.....:facepalm:
giphy.gif