What current cowboys jerseys do you have?

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
RainMan;2286746 said:
In all seriousness, the most embarrassing jersey I ever purchased was Chad Hutchinson (true story). Quincy Carter and Antonio Bryant follow close behind. Given my poor decision making on those purchases, I hadn't bought a new jersey until plunking down on a Romo last season. The No. 9 has helped get rid of the bad taste of some of those previous ones.
Hey, atleast Quincy and Bryant played for a bit and made some plays.

Hutchinson was a scrub from the get-go. I hope you donated it to Goodwill or something.

Pabst

Reaction score
White:

Emmitt, Dexter Coakley (Both retired)

Silver:

Keyshawn (Retired), Roy Williams

Blue:

Romo

I actually had the black Roy Williams jersey they were selling years and years ago, but an old girlfriend took it, and I doubt I'll ever get it back, lol.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Achozen;2286793 said:
Hey, atleast Quincy and Bryant played for a bit and made some plays.

Hutchinson was a scrub from the get-go. I hope you donated it to Goodwill or something.

Sold it for 10 bucks at a garage sale.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Pabst;2286812 said:
I actually had the black Roy Williams jersey they were selling years and years ago, but an old girlfriend took it, and I doubt I'll ever get it back, lol.

The joke's on her. :)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I have a throwback jersey of Jason Witten (Thankgiving Day game jersey) and our home white jersey of Tony Romo.

My next jersey will be our visiting blue jersey of Marion Barber III.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
RainMan;2286622 said:
Customized Darren McFadden No. 5 jersey.

....Totally kidding. :)

Okay, I truly laughed at that one. That was good. :laugh2:

heavyg

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2285983 said:
Of the current cowboys I have a Witte, Romo, and Barber. I'm trying to save some money so I can get me a Ware and Newman jersey. What jerseys do you have? Of the current cowboys.

I have D. Ware, T. Romo, R. Williams and J. Witten. Do not wear any of them. I just hang them on the living room wall on game day :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2285983 said:
Of the current cowboys I have a Witte, Romo, and Barber. I'm trying to save some money so I can get me a Ware and Newman jersey. What jerseys do you have? Of the current cowboys.

I have Romo's jersey wear it during every Cowboys game and when he retires one day I will retire his jersey just as I did with Roger, Danny and Troy.

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
I have Romo's White Thanksgiving day jersey with the blue on top(best looking jersey i have)

Ive got Ware's blue Thanksgiving day jersey
Ive got Terrell Owens White Jersey
And Marion Barber's Blue away jersey.
Hopefully I will be able to Get a Jason Witten Home Jersey before the playoffs.

I decide which jersey to wear by deciding which player we need the most that day. (I wore My d-ware jersey against the Browns, Romo's against the Eagirls, and Barber against the Pack. )

Still trying to decide on who to wear this Sunday. Im leaning towards D-Ware, im thinking that if we put pressure on Campbell he will surely get rattled?

dffl11

Reaction score
too many......

Ones i wear

@ Home I wear white (#21 or #82)

road games I wear Blue (#9 or #41)

I have almost 10 others but they are no longer in my rotation of wearing for games. I am getting a Blue D.Ware and a White Felix Jones, and I will get a pro bowl MB3............

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Romo-Blue
Ware-Blue
Roy Williams-Throwback & Black (both are 31's)
Witten-Throwback

Others in my stash:
Staubach-50th NFL anniversary Royal blue (best looking jersey I have)
Dorsett-Home White
Aikman-75th anniversary double-star
J.Jones-White & Throwback (looking 4 a way to alter them for Pacman ;) )
Keyshawn J.-Home white
Irvin-Blue
Emmitt-Blue
plus 2 personalized home whites (29 & 71)

*all with tackle twill numbers/letters! I cannot stand the iron-ons b/c they peel and crack*

Looking to add MBIII, Newman, and D. Woodson to the collection this season!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo and Roy Williams are the two I have. My son just got a Barber one for his Birthday. I eventually want to get a Barber, Witten, Ware, and Newman jersey as well and then I'll be pretty happy.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
T.O. (white, navy and thanksgiving)
D-Ware (white)
Romo (Navy)
Barber (navy)
Witten (thanksgiving)

dguinta1

Reaction score
Roy Williams #31 Throwback jersey. Unfortunately!! Any ideas what I can do with this worthless garb!?! :mad:

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2285983 said:

Tony Romo, the next one I want to get is a Felix Jones one.

dgbam

Reaction score
I have Troy Aikman
Jay Novacek
Jason Witten
Roy Williams
Darren Woodson

:bow: