What current cowboys jerseys do you have?

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
None right now.

I used to have a Deion Sanders jersey but I don't know where it went.

I have never been to a Cowboys game and I don't really like wearing jerseys so I don't see any reason for me to buy one right now.

Now, the first time I do go to a game, I will buy a jersey and wear it that day.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I have a blue Troy Aikman that my brother bought for my birthday around '94 and a white DeMarcus Ware that I bought just before going to the Miami game last year.

arync

Reaction score
I don't have any current players, but I pull out my throw back Tony Dorsett jersey for big games and this week I'll be wearing it because my wife is a skins fan and our house gets pretty intense when we play these bums

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Authentics:

Romo (white)
Barber (white) & throwback (blue)
Felix Jones (blue)
Witten (white)
Owens (white)
Zach Thomas (white)

Have a Demarcus Ware throwback on the way

Replicas:

Emmitt (2)
Aikman
Irvin
Rocket Ismail

I have a connection and I get authentic jerseys and throwbacks at a great deal.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I'm on the Matthew McConaughey plan and generally sit around shirtless all day. Jerseys stifle my brilliant chest hair.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Authentic
Adam "Pacman" Jones (It IS a Cowboys jersey)

Replica
Tony Romo
Terrell Owens

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
trickblue;2286080 said:
I don't buy current jerseys but I have Too-Tall (autographed), Lilly (autographed), Haley (autographed), Staubach (autographed) and Aikman...

I really want a Meredith jersey but I'm afraid people will think I'm sporting a Quincy jersey... :(

Got me an autographed Too-Tall as well. It was a gift from my sister and we agreed it does no good hanging in a closet or framed somewhere, so it's my gameday jersey.

My son has a #31 Williams.

I think of the current Cowboys, I'd most like an MBIII, Witten or Ware. (hint hint, if any of you wants to get it for me for x-mas or as a late birthday or whatever...)

MB3

Reaction score
have the cowboys ever worn the white thanksgiving jersey? and where can you get one ?

got a deion from 96

emmitt double star jersey

roy williams replica

demarcus ware authentic