What did/are you going to college for?

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Just curious to see what some of the members here are educated in. I am currently a sophomore at Ohio State and a history major.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I majored in Systems Engineering at USMA and I'm currently working on my JD at GWU.

HopalongCassidy

Reaction score
I'm not in collage yet so i plan to go for vet or Equine Training & Management. so i can train horses and probably so business thing to. But i heard i should go for a lawyer seems the way i like to argue and win. Never now i'm only in the 9th grade so i might change my mind. If i could i'd like to play football :)lmao2: ) but everyone know thats not going to happen. (Especially since i'm a girl and girls don't play football :thumbdo: ) Well thay don't play pro or collage football.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
going back to school (hopefully this year) to get a bach in Business Management with a specialization in the IT field (unless i have this backwards haha)

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I got the Most Improved Bowler trophy from my gym class.

I only lasted a few semesters. I would have gone longer but it was so time consuming.

:)

IowaCowboyFan

Reaction score
Biomedical Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering... currently working in MIS department for a gun company

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Majored in history. After 5 years in retail mangagement will start MBA program in the Fall.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Ag. Business and Economics.... ended up in forensics

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BA - Journalism
M. ED - Instructional Technology

Was working on my PMP, but dropped out of school. Got a PM certificate, but I'm no longer interested in going in that direction.

DFWJC

Reaction score
BS: Geology (Math and Physics minors)
MBA: Global Economics and Finance

---
Nevertheless, we learn far more on the job than in school.

ethiostar

Reaction score
HopalongCassidy;3827751 said:
That's cool. I'm in ninth grade and love Anthropology. I'll have to try that out.

I didn't realize they were teaching anthropology in high school nowadays.

If you have any questions about it i will be more than happy to answer them for you. One thing you should understand from the get go is that you would have to pursue a graduate degree (Ph.D. most likely) if you want to make a decent living with an anthropology degree.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
I joined the Marine Corps in 1975 out of high school because college, nor staying in Beeville Texas, was an option. After 16 years in the Corps I started college after hours pursuing a BS in Computer Science. I did not plan it this way, but I retired and graduated college on the same day with that degree.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3813688 said:
BA - Journalism
M. ED - Instructional Technology

Was working on my PMP, but dropped out of school. Got a PM certificate, but I'm no longer interested in going in that direction.

Good choice.

danielofthesaints

Reaction score
Currently attending the University of Texas at Dallas pursuing a BS in Biochemistry along with a BA in Latin American Studies, as well as being Pre-Med.

Alumni2k11

Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)
Reaction score
BS in Business Management. Will finish up in May. Worked in Finance Management in the Air Force before hand.