What did/are you going to college for?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I went for an Associates in Applied Science and got that a few years ago.

Starting this summer I'm planning to go back and get a Bach. in criminal justice.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3864073 said:
Marketing....and now I work for a company that provides Dallas Cowboys Travel Packages. How cool is that?

Check it out... www.cowboyscorral.com :starspin

That's pretty darn cool! Do you ever get to meet anyone associated with the team?

on a side note im surprised to see a few other history majors in here, seeing as its not a "practical" choice for getting a degree in. I guess we can all live in the poor house together :laugh2:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Political Science BS (Biology Minor) Sam Houston State

Basically I am what most companies call a System Administrator at a Children's Hospital

HoleInTheRoof

Benched
Reaction score
I'm a janitor at the most prestigeous technological institute in the world, MIT. Sometimes professors write complex equations on a black board, and when no one is around I like to annonymously solve them.

DFWJC

Reaction score
HoleInTheRoof;3898156 said:
I'm a janitor at the most prestigeous technological institute in the world, MIT. Sometimes professors write complex equations on a black board, and when no one is around I like to annonymously solve them.
How do ya like them apples?

NeonDeion21

Reaction score

That's so awesome. :laugh2:

wareyourheadat

Reaction score

Boom goes the dynamite

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
chip_gilkey;3864258 said:
That's pretty darn cool! Do you ever get to meet anyone associated with the team?

on a side note im surprised to see a few other history majors in here, seeing as its not a "practical" choice for getting a degree in. I guess we can all live in the poor house together :laugh2:
Yes sir, quite a few players, coaches and brass. It's my dream job.......well besides being a race car driver. :D

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
Political Science (Political Theory and Leadership Studies) at Williams College, graduating in a couple of weeks actually.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
I went to college for electrical engineering but ended up majoring their beer program.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Sam Houston State (1 year junior college)
Political Science (Minor: Biology)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I have an Associates Degree in Applied Science that allows me to make more money as a drafter, when I'm actually working as a drafter.

I'm planning to go back to school this fall to get a degree in Criminal Justice so I can use it with either security, or as a cop, or something in the law enforcement area.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Bach of Science in Economics from Louisiana Tech University

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
Bachelors in Biology or Business Administration (still deciding)
Masters in Healthcare Administration/Public Health

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
hmm this is my first time seeing this thread. good work everyone.

i have a bachelors in criminal justice.