What did/are you going to college for?

fgoodwin

Reaction score
BS in Physics, UT Austin, 1977
Associates in Accounting, Austin CC, 1992
MBA, SEU, 1993

Cowboys Training Camp was going on at SEU while I was studying for my Masters. Having a campus parking permit sure made it easier to watch training camp!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3897853 said:
Intend to go for Business Management.

Switched to a major in History and intend to either double major with Pol.Science or a minor in Political Science.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Applied to colleges as a Math major (at the time, I thought engineering was a school to learn about trains, yah, I was that dumb). Also dumb to only applied to 5 very competitive schools, Yale, Duke, Cornell, UCLA, and UCSD b/c those were the only schools I knew that I liked (didn't like Harvard or Stanford, although in hindsight, I should have applied). UCSD was my safety even though I was applying as an out-of-stater (I was a NY resident at the time)

Went to Cornell University b/c of financial aid. Switched from Math to Psychology then finally, Human Development.

Currently starting my 5th year of a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at Vanderbilt University.

I want to be a professor somewhere in the DMV area, hopefully a R1 research university.

D-warewolf94

Reaction score
Currently majoring in nursing (one of very few men in my class haha) at Oklahoma Baptist University. I'll graduate this May and plan to work in an ICU or O.R. I then plan to go to CRNA (nurse anesthetist) school (possibly at TCU or some where near Ft. Worth).

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
I have a BA in Political Science (Williams College).
I'm currently in Law School for my JD (University of Arkansas).

Duane

Reaction score
BBA in Finance
MBA not specialized

I currently work as a cost accountant.