what did you do when folk made that 52 yard kick?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
tomson75;2330881 said:
I wondered how stupid 'Everyone Else' must feel after having declared the game over with 10 minutes to go in the game...then at 8 minutes...then at 6 minutes 30 seconds...etc.

The gloating probably works better if they actually win the game, just makes you look like a ****** after a loss.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
TheCount;2330900 said:
The gloating probably works better if they actually win the game, just makes you look like a ****** after a loss.

I'm not gloating, but I'd rather look like an ******* than a ***** anyday. Forgive me for being able to hold my head up. :rolleyes:

Asklesko

Reaction score
I thought of the many ways the Cowboys could lose the game in overtime. Romo fumbling, Romo throwing an int, etc.

MONT17

Reaction score
B4 the kick I went to the restroom then got a beer and I told everyone on the way we r going into OT! Ididnt see the kick I went back to my seats and asked the Cards fans "what did I miss?" Thay had the last laugh thanx again Tony 'I wanna Tom Brady' Romo!

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Just got back from the game. I can honestly say that after Folk nalied the kick to send it to O.T., I've never been more confident that Dallas would win. The place was rockin as loud as Texas Stadium ever has, everyone in the stadium knew Dallas had the mojo. Then, our Oline got overwhelmed, Romo took a sack instead of throwing the ball away and our special teams fell apart like a paper suit in the rain. Our last posession was a perfect microcosym of the entire game. My voice is cashed, my night ruined.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Sitting Bull;2331066 said:
Just got back from the game. I can honestly say that after Folk nalied the kick to send it to O.T., I've never been more confident that Dallas would win. The place was rockin as loud as Texas Stadium ever has, everyone in the stadium knew Dallas had the mojo. Then, our Oline got overwhelmed, Romo took a sack instead of throwing the ball away and our special teams fell apart like a paper suit in the rain. Our last posession was a perfect microcosym of the entire game. My voice is cashed, my night ruined.

what was the ratio of dallas fans compared to arizona fans in your opinion?

60/40?

the dallas fans there were loud as hell.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
tomson75;2330881 said:
I wondered how stupid 'Everyone Else' must feel after having declared the game over with 10 minutes to go in the game...then at 8 minutes...then at 6 minutes 30 seconds...etc.
I see what you did there.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sitting Bull;2331066 said:

What he said.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I started thinking about the one he missed earlier in the game. It would have possibly been for a win instead of putting it into OT. And then I was completely underwhelmed by the fact that the Cardinal D totally overwhelmed the Boy's OL the entire game.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
lane;2331108 said:
what was the ratio of dallas fans compared to arizona fans in your opinion?

60/40?

the dallas fans there were loud as hell.

Yep, I'd say 60/40 Cowboys fans. The seats and everything else in the stadium are bright red, on purpose, to create an optical illusion no matter the opponent. But there was no hiding it. "Protect the nest"- the Cards attempt to keep Cowboys fans out- was a bust. Due to the ratio, somone was cheering loudly no matter what happened. It was four hours of noise.

Air Force One

Reaction score
i was one of the people who totally thought we would win after Folk made the kick. especially after T.O called the toss.

i was as let down as i would have been had we been beating them all game and lost.

i just figured Romo and company would come through at that point

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
lane;2330732 said:
i'll tell you what i did...

i jumped 5 feet in the air and yelled "oh yea baby.....i love folk!!!!!!!!!!!:"

then i ran to the computer and typed" folk is god "..in the chat room.

I prayed we'd win the toss

then we did, and the offense and special teams blew it

great kick by Folk though...he is definitely one of the best late rd draft picks we've ever made