What do have to look forward to?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Ultimately it is about SB but it is also about improving as a team, McCarthy has been here 2 years 6-10 1st season with a lot of injuries, now year 2 12-5 and now heading into year 3 I do expect more not less.

I think the upcoming draft will include early picks of a LB and a LG. At some point, an OT would also be a welcomed addition, imho. I'm hoping an RB will be taken in the mid to slightly later rounds, as well. That should get things off to a good start if our OL is to be improved. I'm hoping for those few things to take some measure of preference. We'll see.

From the way Jerry is talking, McCarthy had better have a more impressive year than the 2021, from the looks of things. It sounds like JJ wants MM to help Kellen Moore along with his OC duties, as well. If MM isn't an improved version of what we had in 2021, I think he'll be replaced, possibly with Quinn or another HC with experience. A conference title would probably be suitable for MM to be retained but, of course, it's easier said than done.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think the upcoming draft will include early picks of a LB and a LG. At some point, an OT would also be a welcomed addition, imho. I'm hoping an RB will be taken in the mid to slightly later rounds, as well. That should get things off to a good start if our OL is to be improved.

From the way Jerry is talking, McCarthy had better have a more impressive year than the 2021, from the looks of things. It sounds like JJ wants MM to help Kellen Moore along with his OC duties, as well. If MM isn't an improved version of what we had in 2021, I think he'll be replaced, possibly with Quinn or another HC with experience. A conference title would probably be suitable for MM to be retained but it's easier said than done.

I agree and as for FA pickups people complain no big names but I think the crop of FA pickups this year was good. Prior to getting injured Dallas have up no 100 yard games rushing when Brett Urban was in, Kearse outstanding play, Watkins did a good job and Hooker did some good things. I don't see Dallas going out and trying to get some high dollar FA when right now we can't hold on to what we have even if we wanted to keep them.