What do these people have to do to make you happy?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Prescott set the passing TD record for the team, throws for 5 for his first time and he looked comfortable and sharp. His WR's were making the catches for him.

Elliott was a hammer tonight and went after that 1000 yard mark with tenacity.

Moore called a good game, had 29 rushes and they scored 51 and will lead the NFL in scoring.

And yet, the negative comments keep coming about these 3 specifically when they took care of business and swept the East for the first time in 26 years with a ridiculous point differential.

Have you conditioned yourself to just not be happy with them no matter what they do?

They were not in control of who PHL put out there against them tonight, they were only in control of what they knew that had to accomplish to get some confidence back.

McC and his staff got the players to play with fire in their belly, to get their offensive swagger back and go into this first playoff game on an upswing and feeling good about their team.

Man, I swear, some of you would hammer them if they won it all with "well that's fine but what are they doing next year"?

I watched this game tonight with one goal in mind, get my belief back, get that mojo back that I feel they will win this first game whoever they play. I got that so I can't be negative about anything they did, they surprised me with being ready to play that game and it didn't matter who was on the field against them.

Note: This is my thread as a poster and has nothing to do with being a mod.

Grab happy when it presents itself and hanging 51 on Philly in Philly should make us all happy. Sweeping the East should make us all happy. You deserve to be happy, take it if only for a week.

bigE79

Reaction score
Prescott set the passing TD record for the team, throws for 5 for his first time and he looked comfortable and sharp. His WR's were making the catches for him.

Moore called a good game, had 29 rushes and they scored 51 and will lead the NFL in scoring.

And yet, the negative comments keep coming about these 3 specifically when they took care of business and swept the East for the first time in 26 years with a ridiculous point differential.

Have you conditioned yourself to just not be happy with them no matter what they do?

They were not in control of who PHL put out there against them tonight, they were only in control of what they knew that had to accomplish to get some confidence back.

McC and his staff got the players to play with fire in their belly, to get their offensive swagger back and go into this first playoff game on an upswing and feeling good about their team.

Man, I swear, some of you would hammer them if they won it all with "well that's fine but what are they doing next year"?

I watched this game tonight with one goal in mind, get my belief back, get that mojo back that I feel they will win this first game whoever they play. I got that so I can't be negative about anything they did, they surprised me with being ready to play that game and it didn't matter who was on the field against them.

Grab happy when it presents itself and hanging 51 on Philly in Philly should make us all happy. Sweeping the East should make us all happy. You deserve to be happy, take it if only for a week.
Any time we whip Phillies *** is a good thing,I'm loving it...go cowboys.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Some folks just can't be satisfied.
Enjoy this while you can.
It's a long off-season

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Stop. I like our chances in the playoffs, but this game certainly didn't enforce that. Dak all day long could not hit a WR in stride. I'm concerned about that.
That's really my only complaint. Dak has to stop making his receivers reach back, or even stop their route to get the ball. You simply can't get YAC (assuming they can even catch it) when you don't lead the receiver.

Hayseed

Reaction score

With some of these guys you would have to be able to pick fly sheet out of pepper to make them happy! NOT happening! :eek:

RaZon

Reaction score
Do think we will end up in Green Bay and that would worry any football fan, that cold that grass field a real concern, all this other stuff means nothing. Whiners would whine if ya gave them a brand new 100 dollar bill.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The season just getting started for me...I'm like Jerry I want some ********** :flagwave:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score

If I've learned anything in my 37 years on this planet, it is that I need to be completely present, appreciate the moment, because NOW is all we really have. "Now" will never happen again, so cherish it. Don't live in the past, or constantly worry about the future.

We played a good game today, so today I am happy. :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nothing Dak does that’s good will make the haters happy. If we won the Super Bowl with him they would say we won in spite of him. They’ll bring up some of the average QBs that won Super Bowls to try and make a point.