What do these people have to do to make you happy?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Prescott set the passing TD record for the team, throws for 5 for his first time and he looked comfortable and sharp. His WR's were making the catches for him.

Elliott was a hammer tonight and went after that 1000 yard mark with tenacity.

Moore called a good game, had 29 rushes and they scored 51 and will lead the NFL in scoring.

And yet, the negative comments keep coming about these 3 specifically when they took care of business and swept the East for the first time in 26 years with a ridiculous point differential.

Have you conditioned yourself to just not be happy with them no matter what they do?

They were not in control of who PHL put out there against them tonight, they were only in control of what they knew that had to accomplish to get some confidence back.

McC and his staff got the players to play with fire in their belly, to get their offensive swagger back and go into this first playoff game on an upswing and feeling good about their team.

Man, I swear, some of you would hammer them if they won it all with "well that's fine but what are they doing next year"?

I watched this game tonight with one goal in mind, get my belief back, get that mojo back that I feel they will win this first game whoever they play. I got that so I can't be negative about anything they did, they surprised me with being ready to play that game and it didn't matter who was on the field against them.

Note: This is my thread as a poster and has nothing to do with being a mod.

Grab happy when it presents itself and hanging 51 on Philly in Philly should make us all happy. Sweeping the East should make us all happy. You deserve to be happy, take it if only for a week.

1. FO: It would make me happy if we make decissions to win a SB.
2. Team: It would make me happy to have players who have enough talent to get us to the SB.
3. Contracts: I would be happy if we pay players big contracts who will help us get to the SB.

1. NO
2. NO
3. NO

So it doesnt matter to me if we win 12 games against crap. Its a fun season for the mainstream fan. for everybody who has a deeper undertanding of the game it is frustrating.