What do we need (roster-wise) to catch Philly?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Philly is about to win the division b2b with hardly any resistance from the rest of the teams in the East. They are also the favorites right now to come out the NFC. Its evident now that they have lapped us (sorry homers).

What do we need to get to their level?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I'm still hopeful they'll start sliding down. Beware of peaking too early.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Philly is about to win the division b2b with hardly any resistance from the rest of the teams in the East. They are also the favorites right now to come out the NFC. Its evident now that they have lapped us (sorry homers).

When rebuilding it starts and ends with the most important position................

QB

The rest falls into place in due time!

Zman5

Reaction score
I give the EaGirls credit for winning these close games. I'm not that impressed though.
So far, they look more like the last year's Vikings who won these close games only to lose to the Gints in the playoffs than a dominant team they were last year.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

Nothing sometimes it’s just luck. They could easily be 500. They lucked out against the Pats, commanders, cowboys , and chiefs. I give them credit but those games came down to inches and the eagles didn’t do anything to really prevent game winning plays from happening just fluky stuff went in their favor.