What do you do at the 3rd WR position

Carson

Reaction score
I want another Beas, Welker, Amendola type dude myself.
I really like two former WFT players: Crowder and Humphries.

My thing is, I think they want Lamb in the slot. Most of these guys are slot guys as well

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
James Washington
JuJu
Will Fuller

Fuller's in a different class from those other two guys. I'd gladly sign him if he's not too expensive. The other guys have catch rates barely above 50% and don't compensate for that with explosive plays.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the route I'd go. Maybe James Washington?

I think bringing in a solid vet as the #3 and then maybe a mid round pick on a WR would be the best way to go about this.
I think Washington is a good upside get. He showed promise in Pittsburgh his second year.

I can see them doing a 1 year with a vet. No one in the NFL seems to want JuJu right now, so I can see him being the guy. Wouldnt hate it if he is cheap. He signed a 1 year for 8 last year, and should be much less now.

He is still a 25 year old guy who racked up 200 combined catches in two seasons

chicago JK

Reaction score
there are a ton of receivers out in FA and the draft. A smart team should be able to find a useful player or two. I don't think I would use a first rounder on one, but this offense definitely needs some juice (especially who knows when Gallup will be back or how he does right away coming back from a knee injury). It seems like they are positioning themselves to go heavy offense in the draft. While I agree that is needed, i just hate we will be in a position where we will bypass a good DT who may drop to us because we have such a dire need at OL and other offensive positions.