What do you do at the 3rd WR position

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really like two former WFT players: Crowder and Humphries.

My thing is, I think they want Lamb in the slot. Most of these guys are slot guys as well

Humphries is the guy I have on my list too. But ideally, I’m drafting Calvin Austin III.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We are thin at the position right now.

Who on the market do you like

I like Pollard as a motion RB/WR, on the field the same time as Zeke.

For true wideouts, it's hard to say now, because we're now committed long term to 2 4.5+ 40 WRs. We're not spending big on #3. If we're gonna get someone else, make them fast. I can definitely see picking up a fast developmental WR in the draft. More speed is a long term need.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We are thin at the position right now.

Who on the market do you like
with 6months before game 1 , not concerned at all. FA, draft in house maybe Turner is he still here he showed flashes , could be the next Ced.. we have Schultz, lamb, and Gallup that primary 3 then pollard and Zeke then we worry about WR3..id say its less of a worry then most are making it again 6 months before game 1..

most likely a mid round WR in the draft i mean Gallup was a 4th correct?

lets chill see what the FO does.

Gaede

Reaction score
We need an outside guy to move the chains.

Juju seems like he would be a good fit

Remember, the Steelers QB situation was way worse than ours.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Landry is available.
that insane not happening. We are talking a 3rd not having a 1b/2 on huge deal..if they were leaning that way they would have keep Ced..cheaper and exactly what 2b./3 is.. Landry will get 13-15 mil like Gallup. ced was 8 thats more in line with what 3rd is but rather go young go draft..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I personally think CeeDee is most effective out of the slot.

The Cowboys should utilize him like the Rams do with Cooper Kupp.

We’re going to draft a receiver somewhere in the top 3 rounds I’d wager. We’re also likely to pickup a veteran for depth.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So basically the forum should shut down for 6 months
NO but all this doom and glom worry and negative posts OMG the sky is falling 2 weeks into FA LMAO that should be shut down all deleted and users benched 24hrs each..serioously give it a resyt .. bunch of fans pmssing for no reason.

suck it up buttercups its super early in the offseason.:rolleyes::cool::popcorn:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NO but all this doom and glom worry and negative posts OMG the sky is falling 2 weeks into FA LMAO that should be shut down all deleted and users benched 24hrs each..serioously give it a resyt .. bunch of fans pmssing for no reason.

suck it up buttercups its super early in the offseason.:rolleyes::cool::popcorn:
Dont know what that has to do with available #3 WR's

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dont know what that has to do with available #3 WR's
asking us what to do as if the DC FO is not formulating a plan for oine this early. If it were 2 weeks before game 1 and no clear answer, sure worry, at this point, the moves have just begun.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the route I'd go. Maybe James Washington?

I think bringing in a solid vet as the #3 and then maybe a mid round pick on a WR would be the best way to go about this.

They should grab 2 cheap vets and still draft someone. Keep Gallup on ir untill he's really ready to go so he can hopefully stay healthy once he's back.