What do you do for a living?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
very true. The robots are coming. Driverless cars. Automated tellers. Etc. become a plumber. Running water and using the facilities will always be in demand. lol
in short have a trade in ur hands people in need of

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I bet you have stories to tell.

So, just out of curiosity, what legal system takes precedent in a mixed US/Canadian citizenship divorce? Is it a matter of what state or province they live in?

BTW, I am not looking for free legal advice; just curious.

for real property, the law where property ias located is applied and court there would have jurisdiction. For other property, would be where parties are domiciled

kskboys

Reaction score
Some other stuff I've done:

School teacher: Just not for me
Dealing cards: Good money, but it bores me to tears
Job placement/motivational teacher: Loved it, but at the same time hated working for govt
Contractor, job placement: Same problem, working for govt sucked
Counselor at boy's camp: Hard to handle the fact that these kids had been abused. Heart rending
Asst to Dean(while in college): Loved it. Counseling, writing up flyers, wish I could've done it for a living

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Retired from an Aerospace company as a Senior Principal Honors Engineer.
I don't understand the Honors part of that title. Well, unless you were working for a University or some educational facility, but you said an Aerospace company.

morasp

Reaction score
I don't understand the Honors part of that title. Well, unless you were working for a University or some educational facility, but you said an Aerospace company.
It was just something the company did to recognize talent, kind of like the pro-bowl. Each year all of the engineers voted for who they thought were the best engineers. One of the criteria was subject knowledge and ability but it also included how well you worked with others. If you got promoted you lost the designation and had to earn it again at the new level against people at that level.