What do you guys think of my dream situation

rockj7

Reaction score
Trade Newman and Roy Willas and our 1st for
The Raiders 1st and Nnamdi Asomugha

The Raiders have over 100 millon dollars invested in jamarcus russell , Hayward-bay and Darren McFadden they cant afford another top 7 pick

RS12

Reaction score
Careful there is a little drool on the pillow.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you want to trade Newman and Williams and pay their Guaranteed signing money and pick up another player who has a big contract?

I mean I like the player you want, think he is a good player and if there were no money issues involved it would be great...but I doubt Jerry would do that do to the contract/signing bonus moneys involved.

AND if you want to go about the premise that the Raiders can not afford another top 10 draft pick, you have them taking two players from us with large contracts so it would be counter productive moneywise in that scenario.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rockj7;3186825 said:

Let's see. Trade Newman for a better player. Move up 15+ spots in the first round of the draft. And make up the difference by sending them...Roy Williams?

Al may be crazy, but he's not...well, maybe he's stupid too, but he's not that crazy and he's not that stupid.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
rockj7;3186825 said:

The Raiders have over 100 millon dollars invested in jamarcus russell , Hayward-bay and Darren McFadden they cant afford another top 7 pick

:madden: