What do you think of the team so far?

Fire407

Reaction score
We were fortunate to start the season against two bad teams and then get a bye. I'm cautiously optimistic because at least we looked good against the bad teams.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Had back surgery so can't be active for 8 weeks. :thumbup:
Is coming here to post considered active? Hope so, gonna change what I tell my doc for my annual physical.

Good to see you're back but not really see your back. Did you have a fusion?

jnday

Reaction score
If we can stay healthy we have a talented team. Got to keep the team motivated and grounded and good things can happen
But the injury issues can really change things at some point
I will give Garrett credit for one thing, the team has not quit on him even under the worst circumstances. Us fans my not like Garrett, but the players seems to love him and put 100% effort into playing for him. Garrett usually cost the team 1-2 games a year due to bad decisions late in games, but the players still believe in him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is coming here to post considered active? Hope so, gonna change what I tell my doc for my annual physical.

Good to see you're back but not really see your back. Did you have a fusion?
No, I had a fusion years ago. I had a Stim Wave inserted for spinal cord stimulation pain management. It's not that bad but doctors don't want me to bend down, reach up, or move my head too much while the scar tissue takes hold of the prongs. There's only so much TV you can watch while trying not to move around very much so I got back on social media to help pass the time.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Wait and See, but excited to see what the difference Kellen has made already in just two games.

Marinelli better show something more during the meat of the season. We'll need a strong defense to contend.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, I had a fusion years ago. I had a Stim Wave inserted for spinal cord stimulation pain management. It's not that bad but doctors don't want me to bend down, reach up, or move my head too much while the scar tissue takes hold of the prongs. There's only so much TV you can watch while trying not to move around very much so I got back on social media to help pass the time.
Hope that does the trick for you. I've had back problems for years and at some time it actually got better on it's own and my problem was my hip and I didn't know it. Had that replaced and wish now I had known that was the problem.

I think this hip came from one of those dead "Dancing with the Stars" dancers because I've got some new moves. However, I think it was from a female with questionable morals because I feel like getting my tramp on more these days.

jnday

Reaction score
I agree. I am emotionally invested. I hate losing, it will bum me out but I also have a life and responsibility and they put no money in my pocket.
I love the team and game, but it is a one way relationship. The Cowboys have never done anything for me other than making Monet off if me and I quit s buying any Cowboy gear years ago. The team has looked very good , but these first three games will not give a realistic look at how good the team actually is. It is hard to get excited about games when the opposing teams are in the same level as expansion teams.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the team and game, but it is a one way relationship. The Cowboys have never done anything for me other than making Monet off if me and I quit s buying any Cowboy gear years ago. The team has looked very good , but these first three games will not give a realistic look at how good the team actually is. It is hard to get excited about games when the opposing teams are in the same level as expansion teams.
I would never give them a Monet. Picasso? Possibly, but no Monet.

ICP

Reaction score
I'm even loving the guys I dont like! Still can't get on the Garrett Train though

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yikes. Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery man.