What does Eagles Loss to Jets says Nothing about Dak Prescott Losing Cowboys Locker room

Qcard

Reaction score
The problem doesn't go away though, that we aren't winning the big games. This all seems like fools gold, all the optimism just because the gold digger and iggles crapped their pants today. I don't see how their mishaps help our own deficiencies...
I don't care to make ANY Dak Haters SEE anything....the are all useless to me. :lmao2: like I said I've been here since 2016...I Loved Romo just as much as anyone...But a fringe element in the Cowboys Nation got weird with Prescott.....

Eye Test!!!:lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? As a sports fan, you are supposed to cheer for your competition to lose. This isn't youth girls soccer where only thing important is participation trophy. I cheer for our team to win and all the other teams of the NFCE to lose every weekend. Having the Niners and the Steelers lose is just a bonus.
It's a Weird phenomenon:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? As a sports fan, you are supposed to cheer for your competition to lose. This isn't youth girls soccer where only thing important is participation trophy. I cheer for our team to win and all the other teams of the NFCE to lose every weekend. Having the Niners and the Steelers lose is just a bonus.
No, loser. You’re supposed to pull for your favorite team to win. If you want to yield the field to the Browns and Jets then do it. You find pride in teams doing what your favorite team can’t, that a reflection on you and the people that raised you you. It’s about winning, not other teams losing. Jerry loves you. If he made a sharp turn your neck would be broken.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
You’re taking the narrow view. Isn’t the fact that Cleveland and the New York Jets stepped up that’s important? When the dust clears a win over the Chargers leaves use behind SF and Philly. When you’re down to cheering for others to lose you are below pathetic. I weep for he people that raised you.
Yes sir Mr King s---. What ever you think. My point is those are teams that I truly dislike. I could care less what you think. It gave me great pleasure in watching them go down. However, your little opinion makes me wonder if you are Cowboy fan.

Zman5

Reaction score
No, loser. You’re supposed to pull for your favorite team to win. If you want to yield the field to the Browns and Jets then do it. You find pride in teams doing what your favorite team can’t, that a reflection on you and the people that raised you you. It’s about winning, not other teams losing. Jerry loves you. If he made a sharp turn your neck would be broken.
You go girlfriend. Have fun baking cookies for the next youth girl soccer game. If they like the cookies, they might give you a smiley sticker.

Qcard

Reaction score
You go girlfriend. Have fun baking cookies for the next youth girl soccer game. If they like the cookies, they might give you a smiley sticker.
:clap::hammer:
You only wish for other teams to lose in December... any other Month is not being a real "fan":facepalm:

Dak Haters logic is Weird:lmao::lmao:

I wish 49ers and Eagles lose every game....This Era of Cowboy Fans definitely Participation Trophy Mentality

Qcard

Reaction score
These powder puff clowns have no idea what rivalries means in sports.
Exactly!!! I hope the Giants lose. But it's clear Parity and Rivalries are the theme this young season. The Bills don't look superior to the Giants..I think regional rivalry accounts for this game.

Nav22

Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn’t mean anything for Dak he still sucks when it matters. I see all the worms are out from under the rocks trying to tell folks Dak is great, Dak craps the bed tomorrow they will hibernate then tell everyone how the rest of team sucks because Dak can’t do it alone.
NOBODY here says Dak is great.

Literally NOBODY.

It's all in your head.

He's a good QB, not a great one. Who says otherwise????

You can either choose to root for your favorite team's QB to succeed or you can be a miserable loser. It's that simple.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Brax

Reaction score
NOBODY here says Dak is great.

Literally NOBODY.

It's all in your head.

He's a good QB, not a great one. Who says otherwise????

You can either choose to root for your favorite team's QB to succeed or you can be a miserable loser. It's that simple.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Good, not to NFL standards above average yes, I’ve said this for years unfortunately good isn’t enough in the NFL, as for nobody says great anymore you all have finally woke up from fantasy land. Most hope he succeeds but at this point he is what he is.

Nav22

Reaction score
Good, not to NFL standards above average yes, I’ve said this for years unfortunately good isn’t enough in the NFL, as for nobody says great anymore you all have finally woke up from fantasy land. Most hope he succeeds but at this point he is what he is.
"Not to NFL standards"

Followed immediately by...

"Above average yes"

LOL!

Many QBs worse than Dak have won Super Bowls. He's not elite but he's better than many who have taken their teams to the big game.

Your posts don't indicate that you're rooting for him. Stop lying.

At least @MountaineerCowboy is openly rooting for Dak to fail, and for Lance to save the day. Feel free to join him on what I call the Misery Mission.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Rayman70

Reaction score
again, it says any given Sunday. The games must be played out. The football season is all about peaks and valleys.

Brax

Reaction score
"Not to NFL standards"

Followed immediately by...

"Above average yes"

LOL!

Many QBs worse than Dak have won Super Bowls. He's not elite but he's better than many who have taken their teams to the big game.

Your posts don't indicate that you're rooting for him. Stop lying.

At least @MountaineerCowboy is openly rooting for Dak to fail, and for Lance to save the day. Feel free to join him on what I call the Misery Mission.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I root for him and the team, you say good I say above average, average being in the 15 to 18 range above is 11 to 15 some games against lower teams he can display 7 to 10 or good against good to better teams 15 to 20. Dak doesn’t have the skills and needs to be carried against the top teams and so far Jerry has assembled that type of team. 85 bears, Ravens so unless he gets that type of support your top 10 QB isn’t winning a SB with his propensity to under perform when the pressure is on.

Nav22

Reaction score
I root for him and the team, you say good I say above average, average being in the 15 to 18 range above is 11 to 15 some games against lower teams he can display 7 to 10 or good against good to better teams 15 to 20. Dak doesn’t have the skills and needs to be carried against the top teams and so far Jerry has assembled that type of team. 85 bears, Ravens so unless he gets that type of support your top 10 QB isn’t winning a SB with his propensity to under perform when the pressure is on.
The only QB who probably doesn't need a great defense to win it all is Patrick Mahomes.

We need a great defense to have a shot at winning it all, yes.

If we don't have that, it doesn't really matter who our QB is.

Was "the pressure on" when we beat Tampa Bay in the Wild Card round on the road?

You can't pretend THAT game doesn't count as "pressure" but a Week 5 game DOES count as "pressure."

Realistically, the only playoff team Dak has struggled against is San Francisco. He lit up Philly's defense last year.

If we avoid SF in the playoffs, I think we have as good a shot as anybody in the NFC.