What does Eagles Loss to Jets says Nothing about Dak Prescott Losing Cowboys Locker room

Qcard

Reaction score
Clearly the Cowboys Lockerroom can see Week 5 Top Elite QBs throwing:lmao2: Prescott Style Interceptions. Missing Wide Open Receivers, Throwing behind Wrs and NOT carrying their team when trailing :lmao::lmao2:

Dak Haters touché???

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Listen I am a Dak fan and he needs to be better. We can't look at the failures of another QB on another team to find justification.

Go out tomorrow night and beat the Chargers. That needs to be the focus.

Qcard

Reaction score
Listen I am a Dak fan and he needs to be better. We can't look at the failures of another QB on another team to find justification.

Go out tomorrow night and beat the Chargers. That needs to be the focus.
Bru….I am just grading Week 6 QBs on the Standard set in Week 5 :lmao:

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Um I saw Purdy and Hurts look a million times better than Dak in losses today. Just because they got the L doesn’t change that fact that Dak is horrible.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I hate when they look at other teams I just don't get it
To be fair it just goes to show that no QB is immune to the type of struggles that Dak has. But like I said earlier my focus is on the Cowboys being better.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
So because other QB's had a random bad game it excuses the fact that Dak comes up short every time we need him to elevate the team? Wasn't this the first regular season game Purdy has ever lost?

Qcard

Reaction score
Um I saw Purdy and Hurts look a million times better than Dak in losses today. Just because they got the L doesn’t change that fact that Dak is horrible.
Bruh!! This is Prescottesque!! :lmao: :lmao: your Dak Hate is blinding

DStar22

Reaction score
When exactly did Purdy look good today? He was 9 of 20 for under 100 yards before the 49ers' last drive.
He got the job done.. they lost because they muffed the FG.
Getting the job done under pressure on a lousy day is infinitely better than Dak.

PURDY GAVE HIS TEAM A CHANCE.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Hurts looked pedestrian today easily could have had 4 picks

End of game expressions said it all that last pass was an int but for DB falling when trying to secure the ball

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Bruh!! This is Prescottesque!! :lmao: :lmao: your Dak Hate is blinding

Sounds like a Purdy hater to me, kid was unbeaten in reg season games until today. He’s still hands down a better QB than Dakota and I don’t know anyone in their right mind that wouldn’t trade them straight up

Qcard

Reaction score
ENGLISH, please learn it
I've been known to mix Swahili, French, German and Amharic with my English :lmao::lmao:

Do you think Prescott won the lockeroom back....the team must have enjoyed team bonding watching Hurts and Purdy look like Dak:lmao: