What does Eagles Loss to Jets says Nothing about Dak Prescott Losing Cowboys Locker room

Zman5

Reaction score
Um I saw Purdy and Hurts look a million times better than Dak in losses today. Just because they got the L doesn’t change that fact that Dak is horrible.
It's obvious you didn't watch the full game.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
It's week 6, Did anybody think that anybody was going 17-0 ? It's a long season, they'l be ups they'll be downs. And none of the prognosticators, be they over paid **'ers Like Stephen a and Sschkip's beyah or Non paid Know doo doo, like the ones that come in here, know what's going to happen.

Let's go Cowboys!!!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He got the job done.. they lost because they muffed the FG.
Getting the job done under pressure on a lousy day is infinitely better than Dak.

PURDY GAVE HIS TEAM A CHANCE.
Yet it took a bad pick by PJ Walker to give the 49ers 1st and goal at the 8 for the TD that gave them a 17-13 lead. Take that away and the 49ers lose long before the missed field goal. Purdy did jack squat today and the 49ers know it.

mldardy

Reaction score
Clearly the Cowboys Lockerroom can see Week 5 Top Elite QBs throwing:lmao2: Prescott Style Interceptions. Missing Wide Open Receivers, Throwing behind Wrs and NOT carrying their team when trailing :lmao::lmao2:

Dak Haters touché???
Glad this was posted. This is why you can't compare one game against another. They are always going to be completely different situations, scenarios, etc.

Qcard

Reaction score
Sounds like a Purdy hater to me, kid was unbeaten in reg season games until today. He’s still hands down a better QB than Dakota and I don’t know anyone in their right mind that wouldn’t trade them straight up
I am Cowboy Fan....Yes I HATE Purdy and his bloody nose colored uniforms

Qcard

Reaction score
Living vicariously through other teams.

Thats where Dak fans are at now?
Desmond Ridder sucks too :flagwave: :lmao:

I Hate all other Team QBs expect Trey Lance...I love Skinny DaK

Did you know the Cowboys Team watched the games together today?

Prescott and CeeDee both brought apples....:lmao:

Brax

Reaction score
Kudos, OP.

Call out the embarrassing thread by @Irv88 for the garbage that it is.

"OMG BUT PHILLY LOST AND HURTS THREW 3 INTs VS THE JETS BACKUPS... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR DAK!?!?!"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Unfortunately it doesn’t mean anything for Dak he still sucks when it matters. I see all the worms are out from under the rocks trying to tell folks Dak is great, Dak craps the bed tomorrow they will hibernate then tell everyone how the rest of team sucks because Dak can’t do it alone.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
It's been a good day today. The 2 teams I hate the most lost.
You’re taking the narrow view. Isn’t the fact that Cleveland and the New York Jets stepped up that’s important? When the dust clears a win over the Chargers leaves use behind SF and Philly. When you’re down to cheering for others to lose you are below pathetic. I weep for he people that raised you.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Clearly the Cowboys Lockerroom can see Week 5 Top Elite QBs throwing:lmao2: Prescott Style Interceptions. Missing Wide Open Receivers, Throwing behind Wrs and NOT carrying their team when trailing :lmao::lmao2:

Dak Haters touché???
WENTZ 2.0 is a loser of men, you can't lead a team when you go MIA in all the big games. Arizona exposed WENTZ 2.O for who he really is and that's an over hyped, overpaid , less than mediocre bum who should not be given any type of extension.

Qcard

Reaction score
I see when people stop believing in Dak you fade out of existence. But now that San Fran looked bad and gave people are regaining hope you faded right back in. ;)
Oh... I've been here... I've been here for all the Dak Hater Narratives since 2016....I am the Dak Haters Progenitor... :lmao:

Week 5 Narrative is Imploding in Dak Haters faces with these Top 5 Elite QBs doing their best Dak Prescott impersonation....:lmao2::lmao2:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Oh... I've been here... I've been here for all the Dak Hater Narratives since 2016....I am the Dak Haters Progenitor... :lmao:

Week 5 Narrative is Imploding in Dak Haters faces with these Top 5 Elite QBs doing their best Dak Prescott impersonation....:lmao2::lmao2:
The problem doesn't go away though, that we aren't winning the big games. This all seems like fools gold, all the optimism just because the gold digger and iggles crapped their pants today. I don't see how their mishaps help our own deficiencies...

Zman5

Reaction score
You’re taking the narrow view. Isn’t the fact that Cleveland and the New York Jets stepped up that’s important? When the dust clears a win over the Chargers leaves use behind SF and Philly. When you’re down to cheering for others to lose you are below pathetic. I weep for he people that raised you.
What the hell are you talking about? As a sports fan, you are supposed to cheer for your competition to lose. This isn't youth girls soccer where only thing important is participation trophy. I cheer for our team to win and all the other teams of the NFCE to lose every weekend. Having the Niners and the Steelers lose is just a bonus.