What does your username mean?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Some of you have pretty interesting usernames. What does it mean?

My name is Ryan. My friend's little sister, when she was 2, couldn't say my name. She called me Rynie. Well, that nickname stuck, and now my nephews/niece call me "Uncle Rynie".

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If it wasn't obvious. :)

sam-i-am-happy.png

There were some people out there that thought Sam I Am was for Yosemite Sam since I had him as an avatar.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Risen from the ashes, because I tend to self-destruct pretty frequently. :)

wittenacious

Reaction score
Witten + tenacious... fused together.

I signed up and started posting regularly over on the TrueBlue Message Boards right after Jason Witten made the catch-and-run play where the Eagles D swiped the helmet off his head.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/211545_100002667647597_1032386_n.jpg <----- a standout football moment in time we all know and fondly remember

Jason Witten &#8212; thinking about what he stands for as a player and family man + how he's always gone about his business &#8212; has always been a favorite of mine. He's tenacious. I think of myself as tenacious. There it is.

Not the most clever, ever, but that's the reason for the username.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4689303 said:
If it wasn't obvious. :)

There were some people out there that thought Sam I Am was for Yosemite Sam since I had him as an avatar.

Yeah..I said SOME of you have interesting usernames. :D

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
my first yorkie was named "cocoa" and I'm from southeast LA...cajuncocoa

ethiostar

Reaction score
I was born and raised in "Ethiopia", moved to the US (Texas), started to get to learn about the game, and eventually became a big fan of the team with a "star" on its helmet.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Mine stems from the dreams of a boy named Charlie who was molested by his uncle at a young age. He chronicled this event in the Dayman/Nightman saga whilst high on glue.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Denim Chicken;4689387 said:
Mine stems from the dreams of a boy named Charlie who was molested by his uncle at a young age. He chronicled this event in the Dayman/Nightman saga whilst high on glue.
I KNEW that yours was from It's Always Sunny....:laugh2: :laugh2:

"Oh, I always boil my denim."

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Its in reference to Michael Jordan.

My parents were born and raised in Illinois. I grew up watching the Bulls all the time with my father.

Vintage Michael Jordan was what I grew up watching....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
When I joined this board, I lived in Albuquerque. I also travel a great deal. The code for the Airport here in Albuqerque is ABQ.

It's actually funny because back in the day, when we had Quincy Carter, many believed it meant Anybody But Quincy. :laugh2: Never true but I always found it humorous.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I got my name back in the Dallas Morning News days. I was at French Quarter Fest in New Orleans during the NFL draft. I was dying to know what Dallas was doing in the draft so I left Jimmy Buffett's Margartiaville to check my PC back in the hotel room. After a slow and agonizing dial up, I logged in as JIMMYBUFFETT for the first time.