What does your username mean?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Dallas;4690932 said:
My user name means..

"I will never get a tattoo of another man anywhere on my body."

It's Choctaw, so you wouldn't understand it if I said it out loud.

It sounds like deer whistling in the early morning sunrise.
:lmao2: :lmao2:

ologan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4690630 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/14tgs7.gif
I see you found a pic of Billy Redden. I talked with him for a couple of minutes yesterday. Looks the same.......only older!

Ologan comes from the first letter and last name of one of my favorite early Cowboy players, Obert Logan, who hailed from Trinity University in San Antonio. Small player with lots of heart and courage. If you're not familiar with O. Logan, I'm sure there is a wikipedia write up on him.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I can't exactly remember the origins of my username.

I remember golf at two in the morning and a raging thunderstorm.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MC KAos;4690879 said:
my nickname in high school was "chaos" but my mexican friend would always spell it "Kaos" so thats where that part came from, MC because that was also my "rapper" name if you will, we use to like to free style when we got drunk, we were terrible, obviously, but the tapes made for some great laughs the next day :D

Ha! We didn't rap, we used to call bars acting like we were a radio station doing a contest and ask Cowboys questions. Our radio handle was KOTX radio. (I'm sure someone will get it) :laugh2:

Anyhow, we would ask fairly easy questions and then when they answered them correctly, we would tell them that they were wrong. (they lost) :lmao2:

Anyhow, we would call them using the computer's modem and record them all digitally. I had them for years, then my hard drive failed. I didn't own a CD burner back then, I only had a zip drive. I have no idea where that old zip disk went.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Sam I Am;4691741 said:
Ha! We didn't rap, we used to call bars acting like we were a radio station doing a contest and ask Cowboys questions. Our radio handle was KOTX radio. (I'm sure someone will get it) :laugh2:

Anyhow, we would ask fairly easy questions and then when they answered them correctly, we would tell them that they were wrong. (they lost) :lmao2:

Anyhow, we would call them using the computer's modem and record them all digitally. I had them for years, then my hard drive failed. I didn't own a CD burner back then, I only had a zip drive. I have no idea where that old zip disk went.

:lmao2:

your radio handle was based on the women's pads brand right? or is that an insanely hilarious coincidence?